Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Star Trek : Enterprise

kinsa sa inyo dri mo tan-aw ug Enterprise?

Star Trek: Enterprise, the science fiction television series about the crew aboard the pre-Federation Enterprise, the first space vessel to reach warp 5. Starring Scott Bakula, Jolene Blalock, and John Billingsley.

Default Re: Star Trek : Enterprise

Wasn't really a fan but I have seen a few episodes every now and then. The show was promising from the start, but just couldn't deliver. No wonder it got cancelled.

Four seasons is still a good run though...

Most of the fans attributed the demise of the Star Trek series due to its producer, Rick Berman.

Honestly, I think the whole franchise needs a breather. I am a Trek fan as well (watched almost all episodes of ST:Voyager on Hallmark), but I think there needs to be fresh, new ideas if they think of reviving the series.
    ڤيكتور البَرت جَبيلاغين

i think it was a dud, they should have just continued the ST:TNG/DS9/Voyager storyline

Good to know Star Trek enterprise has a thread here. I have watched seasons 1-3, I was really a star trek fan even if the franchise is a flop or a success its the star trek spirit that counts. Season 1 was the best it was really fascinating to be in the beginning imagine the first warp five ship, with captain jonathan archer (scott bakula aka the guy from quantum leap), it was the time when they dont use the transporter that much coz its not that stable they use more shuttle pod to reach planets from the orbit and the vulcans are more not friendly diba till now. Ohh yeah and the communicator is still handheld they did not invented the insigna (The badge communicator thingy wherein they just put it on their suit like a pin) at the time yet.

Although the next seasons did not do well because of a confusing story including the XINDI's and time travel (harhahr maybe because the captain himself is a time traveller in quantum leap). I still love it maybe because of sub commanders Tpol's hot body and behind or that cute japanese communications girl named hoshi, I hope she knows how to act better now, or maybe chief engineer's trip tucker's accent or the paranoid malcolm, maybe Dr. flux for being cool, or maybe travis mayweather first helms officer of a warp 5 ship for what reasons it is just to pass time star trek enterprise is the best treat

ohh yeah 24 fans pres logan (that old fart) appeared in star trek enterprise i think he was a vulcan or andorian i forgot nah (ohh yes i love that traitor too not pres. logan but commander shrem of the andorian imperial guard hahrharhar)

FAVORITE STAR TREK ENTERPRISE LINE

Let's drink the andorian Aile

i do watch it...but some episodes especially lately arent very intresting...(shown on starworld)

for me the best parin ang voyager

the theme song is cool though

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

jst fnish watching season 4 on DVD.... sayang last nato, la na season 5. Sana mag himo cla ug season 5

Quote Originally Posted by markyap
    i do watch it...but some episodes especially lately arent very intresting...(shown on starworld)

for me the best parin ang voyager

the theme song is cool though
    yeah enterprise theme song is cool lahi ra kaayo murag dili star trek ang theme pero the lyrics is truly star trek

im doing a marathon on season 4 of enterprise...thanks to dex!
    4th season gi change nila ang theme song mas ganahan ko sa original...yaya na kaayo ang bago...
    characters are dry...the stories are intresting though...
    but one thing that bothers me is why does T'PAL show facial emotions?
    vulcans do not show emotions like spook and tuvac diba?!

you know what, tpal isnt as hot and sexy as in the 1st season.
    unsa man intawon ni sila oi...sobra na ka niwang...wala ni sila pakana sa set?!

mas HOT gyapon si SEVEN sa voyager

...and shes one though cookie too

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast