• Single is more practical

13 11.30%
  • I love myself more

5 4.35%
  • I love God more

9 7.83%
Page 247 of 308 FirstFirst ... 237244245246247248249250257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3073

Default Re: Being Single, How do you justify it to strangers?

http://forums.wnetwork.com/boards/in...showtopic=2826

OT: WHy? ^^^ @theadstarter, u had similar post to other board?
    are you really composing your own and sincere topic here? though, i think u just like to
    share a thought.

kung imo jud na destiny nga dili ka maminyo, dili jud ka maminyo

pero bata pa kaayo ka... enjoy ur life being single

kay if naa nakay uyab daghang things nga dili na nimo mabuhat on your own

you dont have to worry or rush things!

you're still young.. 21 right? you still have a long way to go!

Im also single and happy!

i dont also think of marriage.... as of now.. coz im enjoying life with my family and friends.

people asked why im not into relationship and i get annoyed by being asked with the same question all the time.. specially to people who i've just met..
    i would say.. that person has not arrived yet.. its still not the right time. its my personal choice to be like this and no one is to blame.

so GO mga singles!!! be happy!!!

'i thought your 28 ? still young!

though I'm a male... but i got that question from everybody too... it's getting into my nerve ...

no need to rush things...as the old song goes: only fools rush in. you're young and you're beautiful, go and enjoy life...the hassles of being intertwined with commitment is the fact that you have to give up everything...by everything we mean freedom is included. It is one hell of a package if you say so....
    being single is a lifestyle, it aint a curse that needs to be avoided...it is a way of life!

Being single does not connote a very negative outlook towards life. It is a challenge, a challenge that will alter every damn microscopic outburst that we have towards reality. Time indeed is a challenge. We have so much time that we think we don t have any. Time and space? The hell with them as the old skeptics may say so, but for all the single-hearted human beings out there time and space are being embraced with wondrous rationalistic stand point. The rationale of being single may perhaps be self discovery. The allotted time for such an inquisition is of the essence. Finding your true substance amidst your crowded form. The wonder of this quest is to have a prototype of an ideal human being with its true form and the truest of substance. :mrgreen:

Default Re: All about BEING SINGLE.

nindut lingaw man kung single...you'll have the time for yourself..you don't have to consider another person when it comes to maing decisions...i'ts a great opportunity to learn more about your self...

if I were still single, I need not justify to strangers as to why I'm still unattached..it's none of their business..and besides, I'm waiting (in vain) for Brad to break-up with Angelina, haha

I also find it odd, why people seems to have the trouble of accepting that one is single and to them it seems like you need to justify your being single. I mean no need to JUSTIFY at all, being SINGLE is a choice. Relationship is not a game, if you commit then you do if you are not ready then so be it! I suggest next time, you have a flyer ready and point out all the disadvantages of being in a relationship (hahah) jsut kiddin'. bitaw, sa tinu-od awkward ra ba jd kaayo itubag anang pangutanaha oi.. mamugos pa jd ug tubag ang uban... hastang faeta.. pirmi jd ni ipangutana sa family reunion wahahaha!

whats the first thing that comes up in my mind if some1's so beautiful and yet doesnt have aboyfriend?

11.    Advertisement