13 11.30%
  • I love myself more

5 4.35%
  • I love God more

9 7.83%
Page 246 of 308 FirstFirst ... 236243244245246247248249256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3073

Default Re: Still Single?

single na.. hoping magkabalik sa ako ex but imposible na.. hehehe enjoy2 sa sa pagkasingle..

Default Re: Still Single?

since birth I got only 1 GF and it was during my 2nd yr college and now I'm running 23 still have'nt found someone.....

makaingon ko usahay nga ok ra ang walay paris pero murag kulang jud
    labi na kung naa kay mga achievement sa imong kinabuhi.....
    ang madalidali ra jud nga ikaparis kay ang bugnaw kaayo nga "RED HORSE"..

Default Being Single, How do you justify it to strangers?

I'm a single gal, totally comfortable with this status. I'm only 21 and am in no rush to find "my husband" but of late i'm noticing people, women mainly, giving me the "poor you darling" lines or are you sure wala kapa BF or my god! What in the world you are doing! ….face if they find this little piece of info.

Usually it doesn't bother me...laugh it off and throw out a casual remark...but lately i'm starting to think...am i wrong? All these people seem to think that i'm in some type of trouble...should i be worried? Should i be more "active"

Marriage is something that i don't really think about. I mean if i find a partner who i really love then that's probably something i will think about. But should i be thinking more like...decide if that is what i want in life then go look for it?

Am i being too lazy?!

Default Re: Being Single, How do you justify it to strangers?

hehe you are not wrong

21 is too young for marriege

bf lang sa

no need to rush... you'll find your knight in shining armour sooner or later in the right place at the right time....

you're still young and if you're in a hurry, you might fall into the wrong hands and regret about it later..... just do chatting and make friends both online and in real life... who knows you might find your mr. right with one of those people...

hahahaha,

wa gani ko mag worry nga 26 nako and till now still finding the right one for me, u don`t have to worry girl co`z ikaw ang panguyaban yes or no ra imong tubag.. and of course u need to choose who do u think the right one for you.

dont tell me nga wala jud nagka interest to date u? or someone who is ur txt mate invite u to go out, or maybe ur just so maldita hadlok pod lalaki nmo...

or pede pod mag post naka og

LF: BoyFriend 20 -25 yrs old... hehehehehe

you don't have to justify your being single..

21? I heard the average marrying age for our generation (I'm still in my 20s hehehe) is gasp! 28-30.. ang tagal diba? But it's definitely your choice, no one can force their opinion on you. Enjoy life first, having a bf/gf can be a pain in the a$$. Basta, don't rush.

Quote Originally Posted by monrose29
    hahahaha,

wa gani ko mag worry nga 26 nako and till now still finding the right one for me, u don`t have to worry girl co`z ikaw ang panguyaban yes or no ra imong tubag.. and of course u need to choose who do u think the right one for you.

dont tell me nga wala jud nagka interest to date u? or someone who is ur txt mate invite u to go out, or maybe ur just so maldita hadlok pod lalaki nmo...

or pede pod mag post naka og

LF: BoyFriend 20 -25 yrs old... hehehehehe

hehehehe... im not accepting suitors for now- for its sumthing really dreadful for me hahahahah

maybe im just sad... why people pressures me to have a bf or marry someone...

Quote Originally Posted by Nezumix22
    you don't have to justify your being single..

21? I heard the average marrying age for our generation (I'm still in my 20s hehehe) is gasp! 28-30.. ang tagal diba? But it's definitely your choice, no one can force their opinion on you. Enjoy life first, having a bf/gf can be a pain in the a$$. Basta, don't rush.
    thank you soooooooooooooo much yes... but i dnt know why people bothers about my love life hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Innosaint
    huh... thanks sa pag add sa friendster....

net.... u dont need to announce that u are single coz one look at your pic guys go crazy.. PAGKA GWAPA diay nmo oi.. ma o cguro ma uwaw ang uban ma ngayub.. basin di maka pasar sa imong standard...

hayyy medyo nahilis ko gamay tan-aw imong picture

11.    Advertisement