Default Immigrating to Canada

Hi Guys! I'm not sure where to post this but if I made a mistake, just pm me so I can transfer the thread or something.

I'm posting some sort of advertisement for my Uncle who is a certified consultant under the Canadian Government. He's open for consultation for people who are interested to know about how to migrate to Canada. He actually had a forum just a few hours ago about the pros and cons of immigration agencies. This is not to say that immigration agencies are to be trusted, it's only to further educate the masses regarding their options in terms of immigration.

If you guys are interested to know more about Canada and would like to contact my Uncle you can either text him and request for an appointment, his contact numbers are as follows: <09081047185> for smart subscribers and <09065359388> for Globe and TM subscribers. You can also email him through <rmnwhang@yahoo.com.hk>. For those who are interested in being assessed, you'll have to contact my Uncle directly for more information regarding assessment.

This is in no way a recruitment scheme. He's not recruiting; he's merely extending his expertise to fellow Cebuanos who are interested to apply for immigration. It's best to ask him about this. You can just look for Ramon Whang.

I myself would like to go to Canada. >.> Boo-hoo. Hope you guys will spread the word. Let's help our fellow Cebuanos prevent themselves from being scammed.

For free ni sia sis

btaw, free ni or nay bayad?

check the date of the first post.............

:facepalm mode:

hahaha...anyway sa masaag mao ni ang useful thread about migrating to canada
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/destin...to-canada.html

Quote Originally Posted by katerama70 View Post
    For free ni sia sis
    If I recall, his initial assessments are free of charge. I haven't talked to my uncle in a year now since I've been really busy but you can contact him through e-mail if you have any questions. He's willing to help you out and give you a reasonable price for immigration assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    hahaha...anyway sa masaag mao ni ang useful thread about migrating to canada
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/destin...to-canada.html
    Thanks for linking. The thread though isn't an FAQ, it's more like a general ad to those that are interested to be assessed by an immigration consultant.

9.    Advertisement