Page 608 of 1118 FirstFirst ... 598605606607608609610611618 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 11180

Quote Originally Posted by greywolf View Post
    so why do you think these guys made the switch if they are happy here? it wont take 48 years? so how long? all i can say is good luck. you think its that easy to get even with someone who is miles ahead? lol. these people made the switch coz they know it might take them forever or should i say never. as the saying goes, "if you cant beat them, join them." and i have another one for you,"dont get left behind." think about it. you might wanna make the switch too.

bro, imong "if you cant beat them, join them" nga moto bah wala mo apply skoa heheh as i've said been to etel and ps.. tried @ convergys and was given a job offer however I declined it knowing the pressure.. been there done that w/ the so called prestigious companies.. yep daku ang pay and daku difference however mas lahi ra jd if you work in a very friendly and relaxing company.. sa among acct dagku mnsd mi ug bonus asa kg bonus in one month 7k?

Quote Originally Posted by concernedjejemon View Post
    A very big L-O-L for Mr. Know-It- All. B-R-A-V-O. (pak pak pak pak tok tok tok)
    di ka katubag sa? a very big LOL sad nimo. pakpak! change topic nalang kay di katubag. bwahahaha! jejemon! eeeew!

Quote Originally Posted by pierced View Post
    bro, imong "if you cant beat them, join them" nga moto bah wala mo apply skoa heheh as i've said been to etel and ps.. tried @ convergys and was given a job offer however I declined it knowing the pressure.. been there done that w/ the so called prestigious companies.. yep daku ang pay and daku difference however mas lahi ra jd if you work in a very friendly and relaxing company.. sa among acct dagku mnsd mi ug bonus asa kg bonus in one month 7k?
    yes its not for everyone. well if you're happy, stay. if not then leave. its that simple.

Default Calltekers

Hi calltekers! miadtu ku sa office ninyu kay apply unta ku, gipa suwat ra lagi ku adtung papel sa akong name ug cellphone number. tawagan ra daw. when pa diay na sila manawag sa mga applicants? and pagtan aw nako sa papel, perte raba gyud ka daghan sa mga nagbilin ug names and numbers. naa lagi hiring ron? favor beh, kamu may naa diha, try dw mu pangutana when sila manawag sa applicants... thank you... kay gusto ko diri ko kay duol ra sa haus namu. ang eperformax dili mn gud mudawat ug nursing grad or nurse...

Quote Originally Posted by tharty0705 View Post
    Hi calltekers! miadtu ku sa office ninyu kay apply unta ku, gipa suwat ra lagi ku adtung papel sa akong name ug cellphone number. tawagan ra daw. when pa diay na sila manawag sa mga applicants? and pagtan aw nako sa papel, perte raba gyud ka daghan sa mga nagbilin ug names and numbers. naa lagi hiring ron? favor beh, kamu may naa diha, try dw mu pangutana when sila manawag sa applicants... thank you... kay gusto ko diri ko kay duol ra sa haus namu. ang eperformax dili mn gud mudawat ug nursing grad or nurse...
    hi tharty! ang hiring karon sa akong nhibaw.an kay PC tech man...murag wala pa nag hire for voice accounts...

@concernedjejemon: just say everything that you know about Mr. Know-it-all...no one really cares if he's gonna cry and/or get insulted....hahahaha

@ lizhen

ah okay. thanks kaayu sa reply mo ha? God bless...

ayst,,na unsa naman pud ni hehehhe

gud mownin calltek

yes its not for everyone. well if you're happy, stay. if not then leave. its that simple.[/QUOTE]

well, calltek's not for everyone also.. just like what you've said.. it doesnt really matter on what your or my opinion is.. the thing is people are happy in calltek.. some might have jumped shipped to other companies but i think its the only bpo company right now w/ the least mortality rate.. w/ that said that would at least give you a statistical answer nga ok ra ang mga tao dri..

Quote Originally Posted by rAiNe_ View Post
    naa na sad ni xa.. sunod ani mosulti na pud ni xa bati ang calltek..duhhhhhh
    atih, may tama ka!
    wala pa ka naanad?!

bitter lageh kyka greywolf sah? di obvious..

morning CallTek!

Quote Originally Posted by greywolf View Post
    so why do you think these guys made the switch if they are happy here? it wont take 48 years? so how long? all i can say is good luck. you think its that easy to get even with someone who is miles ahead? lol. these people made the switch coz they know it might take them forever or should i say never. as the saying goes, "if you cant beat them, join them." and i have another one for you,"dont get left behind." think about it. you might wanna make the switch too.
    bwahahahaah.. zip nako sa akong mouth..
    kamo dri taga ctc ai na mo pakiglalis ni greywolf di mo kadaog..bwahahaha..sauna pa jud na xa..pila kaha na iya talent fee ug dinaot sa ctc..bwahahhaha..

11.    Advertisement