Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dopodc730

Default dopodc730

For those who missed the chance to grab this phone at very low price this may be the last time....I'm selling my dopod because I have a new phone..verzio envii....
    Interested buyers only..my number is 0923-871-9939
    I'm selling a super mint condition (good as Brand New, very very slightly used and sinaw pa au but naa very very slight nga scratch sa iya housing), the latest Model Smartphone,DOPOD C730,in complete and all original set,open line (so you can use all types of sim cards on it),with built-in wifi,2 megapixel camera, 3G capable (including Video Streaming),blackberry service capable,built-in Microsoft office softwares (Word,Excel,Adobe reader),built-in windows mobile 6 (Not Upgraded) etc.

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS UNIT:

1. I am selling this dirt cheap..You will never find a great value as my offer.

2. This unit has a built-in wifi,so you can practically surf the internet anywhere provided that you are in a wifi zone..

3. This unit is 3G and Video Streaming capable.

4. This unit will answer most of your mobile office needs..so why need to buy a separate, bulky, and expensive wifi enabled laptops?

5. This unit can be your virtual mp3,mp4 player. Just put in high capacity memory card with your favorite mp3 and plug in the stereo headset and presto you have your mp3 player...

6. This unit has a good resolution camera with 2 mega pixel.

7. This unit is also blackberry service compatible.

8. This unit has a built-in windows mobile 6 operating system ( Not Upgraded) - the Latest.

9. This is also a great PDA that will help you better organize you personal and professional life..

So if YOU are looking for the best deals in pocket pc, wifi,PDA camera phones, then BUY this.
    CONDITION OF THE UNIT:

1. Super mint condition - good as brand new, very very slightly used and super kinis.!

2. Absolutely defect-free.

3. Open line so you can uses all types of sim cards on it.

4. LCD is blemished-free.

5. All dealer seals are still intact - meaning this unit has never been repaired or tampered with.

What The Buyer Will Get:

1. Super mint condition DOPOD C730

2. Original high performance battery (5.9 hrs life)

3. Original USB Cable charger

4. Original wall charger

5. Original Stereo Headset

6. Original CD ROM

7. Original User's manual

8. Original box

My price of 12,000 pesos is already the lowest you can find especially with like new condition as mine..although, that can be slightly negotiated..through agreement..you may contact me thru this number 09238719939..I also agree to meet ups to the time and place convenient for the buyer and I...thanks
    Last edited by jeanine11280; 04-01-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: i forgot to state the battery life..:)

mao ni siya bro and sis...

trade with my LG VIEWTY. add lang kas cash gamay.

ok ra trade with samsung blackjack add lang cash..pls pm me

Quote Originally Posted by mrrelente View Post
    ok ra trade with samsung blackjack add lang cash..pls pm me
    pass lang ko bro.. need cash man gud....negotiable pa man na nga price...basin magkameet ta sa price nga agreeable nato 2..

up..up..up.. ta ani mga bro..dont be afraid to negotiate malay ninyo..para inyo jud ni..

hehehe...la sad lageh money...hahah..cge lng up lng ko ani

Quote Originally Posted by mrrelente View Post
    hehehe...la sad lageh money...hahah..cge lng up lng ko ani
    hehehe...mao jud..crisis jud au rn sa?..thnx mga bro ug sis..nice lage ayo ni nga fone..dugay ayo ko ni gibuhian kung wala pa lng ko new fon ug wa pud ko need cash d ko ni ibaligya..

Mga bro ug sis..I will be selling my DOPODC730 for only 10k nlng jud...as in super barato..given nga nindot pa au siya.. need cash lang jud..as in..

basin mao ni ang china nga dopod bro? hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast