Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Post if shagitan ka sa imong TL or imong boss,unsa imo buhaton?

if shagitan ka sa imong TL or imong boss,unsa imo buhaton?
    i need your opinion guys.. kahebalo ka lisod biya pud ngita work ron, maski graduate or dili.lisod man jud mangita og work nah...
    and if shagitan ka sa imong team leader or imong boss sa work,infront sa imong co-workers. unsa ang imo buhaton?

say "can we talk about this in private?" ka walay batasan ba ana nga boss.

nkasuway ko ana b4 gi singhagan ko sako boss nd gkasab-an maau kay naa koy na issue na dakong amount sa check hehe (tanga pud ko ato) akong gbuhat ni gawas ko dritso sa ofis dn didto ko sa cr nkahilak sa kalagot nia after ato wla koy tingog2x nia nd wla npud ko nia kasab-i after ato na incident

i'll just give'em the finger and walk out on them bow

Blog Entries
    wow tis' a good question: I talk back....... my boss is like this... labi nana syagit2,sos....makainit

lami lagi dunggabon anang mo shagit oy unsay to o nila nato bungol....... cla ko ato siyagetan malipay cla...........

+++ hehehe i'll just say "WHATEVER YAYA"

Default unprofessional

naa man gud uban team lead( if youre in a call cntr ) or boss nga feelin' superior sila..

feel nila powerful sila esp if ang ila ge kasab-an kay bag-o pah...

ila ipa kita sa mga co-workers na sila ang powerful by showing unprofessionalism,such as shouting..

professional pa ka ha tawag ani nila??

nobody deserves to be treated that way by anyone maski pa boss!!

if i'm in that situation, i would say "i can hear loud and clear without the need to shout"... para pod maleksyonan sya nga di sya angay mag abuse sa iya members or staff oi! lifong sya!!

then give it a day or 2 and talk to boss about it.. tell boss that u respect him/her and hope he can also return that respect as a fellow human being..

i would really dare do that.. i have stood up many times when i had been treated unfairly.. bosses are also humans, like us they need to grow and learn too..

if boss is still being abusive (like shouting in front of others), i would go to the boss of my boss and get my point across as it's not a healthy way to deal with subordinates like that, it creates a bad atmosphere and eventually affects productivity due to the negative impact by one person's behaviour.. explain that to the boss of the boss.. he will definitely get what u mean..

Default post

there are people wo really can't control their temper. if ever that'll happen to me, i'll just let my superior finish talking first b4 i'm gonna reason out and if possible, i'll ask my superior to talk in private. like i'd said, there are people who can't really control their temper..
    Last edited by Itchigo; 04-01-2009 at 12:45 PM. Reason: correction

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast