Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Cool the REAL reason why they didn't go back to the Moon

Tan-awa ni ninyo na video...

YouTube - the REAL reason why they didn't go back to the Moon

Unsa inyo ma sulti ani?

unsa ni siya bro?

was that for real? they could have gathered more info to support that the aliens really exist.

Neil Armstrong & Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.

According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: Whats there?
    Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the
    cover-up.
    source: Astronaut Sightings and Quotations-UFO Casebook Files

i cannot finish listening to the voice on the video.. it creeps me out,...

disinfo... purely for entertainment.

book marked!

im not sure if armstrong was telling the truth. in the first place, there was no real moon landing in apollo 11.

Quote Originally Posted by aguel View Post
    im not sure if armstrong was telling the truth. in the first place, there was no real moon landing in apollo 11.
    interesting. yes, that could be true. it was all "hollywoodized".

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast