Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Insecurity - How are you dealing with it in your relationship?

Lately, I am very much insecure with my partner being so attractive and might end up leaving me... I am thinking, I am not enough for her and I guess she's no longer happy with me...

I am so kulit of asking if she do really love me... and she always says, yes very much but I am no longer feeling it because she is annoyed by me constantly asking her the same thing....

I am so paranoid of thinking that she might have somebody else and just waiting for the right time to break up with me....

insecurity?dili na maau bai kay,dapat dili ka mag huna2x if love ka o dili,be urself lang jud,ayaw palupog ana kay lisud kaau na makadaot na s aimong pang huna2x kung insecure ka,,dpat mangita kag way na patas mo duha......ana lang an sya bai...dili lang jud na huna2x on na ma insecure ka,,,,so mao na sya bai....

ayaw kaau ana bai. trust what she tells you. you might end up losing her kung grabe ka mangulit...

kung feel nimo murag nagkaparat na gamay inyo panag-uban.., buyag na dayon before moabot anang away2, hilak2, or ang pinaka-grabe ang pagtubok..

when insecurity is present... its just a matter of how you handle it.... sa imong case, maybe let her be aware that you feel this way....if love gyud ka nya she will do something to make you feel better... "in relationship, it takes two to tango.... when the other sings.... the other one should clap"

kung maka feel ko nga insecure ko sa usa ka guy, ako ingnan ako gf nya iya dayon ko ipafeel nga ako ang pinakagwapo nga laki sa whole world heheh mao na

you know what being insecure might be the reason for the both of you to argue on things..so try to talk to her about this matter..let her know what you feel so that she will also be aware..but as you said..she told you that she is happy and in love with you..just trust her..

ayaw pag cge feel ana bro. dn ayaw pud cge ask sa imu gf f she reli luvs u kay maabot nia ang tym mpul-an cya nmu cgeg kulit anha na nuon cya mobuwag nmu....
    jaz let her fell how much u luv her kay im sure f imong gf nis stick pjud nmu krn she rili luvs u jud

Blog Entries
    ayaw pag huna2 ana bro kung love man kaha nmo siya...

kung nka huna2 ka ana der is problem with you...and wala niya..

better check yourself first....

thanks a lot guyz...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast