Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Would you settle for "2nd Best"?

if for some reasons you can't marry someone whom you really want to spend your life with, would you settle for 2nd Best? or would you rather stay single? or take the risk and wait til you find another great someone who's at par with the one you can't marry?

i won't compare two different girls with each other simply coz they're different...
    just like you and i are different luoy pud ang babae kung isulti nimo na "2nd best" lng sya hehehe

and if u'll marry, always treat that someone like she's THE best
    (that goes both ways... hehehe)

hmmm.. no comments from ppl so far.. seems like the married people here really married the person they really love. good! or maybe some won't admit it. :P

well i've met someone who settled (or married) a guy she considers as 2nd best simply because it's "impossible" to marry the guy she really wants. cge nalang attitude... or maybe it's enough for her that the guy she married really loves her.

though this situation may sound weird to most people here, i believe it's happening.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th... i love them the same

2nd best? is there such thing as second best? huh, i dont think so...

yes there is... somewhere between the 1st and the 3rd.. just kidding.. btaw come to think about it.. if love gud ang 1st diba wala na unta lain diba?

2nd best?
    pagka-atay na lang ana, nganu imo pa man gidayon??

there's no 2nd best in love...

basin ang pasabot sa iyang second best kana.. you know that feeling na ma regected/busted... then magita ka sa imong old na crush/love na gusto nimo purag mao tingali na..

for some people.. naa jud kanang gitawag na 2nd best. kay they will always have their no. 1. kanang someone na love jud nila and hoped na katong tawhana ilang maminyuan. but for some reasons, di lang jud possible.

so kung naa kay ma meet na laing tao na pinangga jud kaayo ka. bisan kabalo ka na di jud cya kalupig sa imong no. 1. would u still marry that person? or huwat nalang ka naay muabot na makalupig sa imong no. 1?

Blog Entries

agreed!

Anyway, I'd rather take the risk and wait. If it is the person Im going to spend my life with then I worth it.

Leave me alone. I'm a depressed, corrupt, fallen and broken soul...I can't be helped and I'm drowing in my own self pity.I live to learn, I learn to love, I love to hate and I hate to live.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast