Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default laptop with wireless lan, no more internet

hello guys i have a neo laptop 2.2 GHZ but lately nawala naman iya connection... Dli na sya maka connect sa internet...

I have a smartbro connection at home,...

What do you think sa possible reason?

Viruses? or there is something wrong with my connection?

and one thing more before i forgot i have a friend of mine a laptop she bought it from malaysia bag-o lang niya napalit naa man sya wireless lan she try it go to the wifi zone like in starbucks and coffe boss but dli man sad sya ka connect sa internet.

Thanks in advance for your help...

More power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovely321 View Post
    hello guys i have a neo laptop 2.2 GHZ but lately nawala naman iya connection... Dli na sya maka connect sa internet...

and one thing more before i forgot i have a friend of mine a laptop she bought it from malaysia bag-o lang niya napalit naa man sya wireless lan she try it go to the wifi zone like in starbucks and coffe boss but dli man sad sya ka connect sa internet.

More power!!!
    for your question, basin na virusan lang na imo laptop. naa ba na anti-virus og firewall imo laffy? i mean not the microsoft supplied ones.

has she enrolled her laffy to the attendant? because they will first get your laffy's mac address and register it to there wireless router before you can have a full access.

hello guys i have a neo laptop 2.2 GHZ but lately nawala naman iya connection.
    did you reinstalled your wireless driver? if not, reinstall it

Quote Originally Posted by lovely321 View Post

More power!!!
    can I ask for some info..? ahm, the thread title said, Wireless LAN, so I assume you've connected a WIFI Router/Access Point?

if it is so, then have you tried connecting to the connector of smart bro directly?

Next, How long have you've been using your laptop? any antivirus programs running and have an updated Virus Database?

Lastly, have you tried using different computer/laptop with your connection..?

for your question, basin na virusan lang na imo laptop. naa ba na anti-virus og firewall imo laffy? i mean not the microsoft supplied ones.

naa man sya anti virus AVG, but the firewall is from the microsoft supplied one...
    ok i have to reinstall the driver, hope it works...

Quote Originally Posted by spookey View Post

has she enrolled her laffy to the attendant? because they will first get your laffy's mac address and register it to there wireless router before you can have a full access.
    naa man sya anti virus AVG, but the firewall is from the microsoft supplied one...

mmm, it is still needed pa diay nga she enrolled her laffy to the attendant to have a connection?
    what do they mean nga wifi zone area if dili man diay sila maka connect with their laptop to the internet...

Quote Originally Posted by rockford_fosgate09 View Post
    wla pa nuon nako sya ma try ug reinstall ang driver, im just amazed kay kalit raman gud dli na maka sulod sa internet... i'll try what you said. tnx a lot...

try sad bro katong settings gane ni mo pag connect sa imo Wifi, i delete then start fresh. Ka try ko ana sa laptop sa ako ate, mokalit lang d na maka connect.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthghost View Post
    can I ask for some info..? ahm, the thread title said, Wireless LAN, so I assume you've connected a WIFI Router/Access Point?

if it is so, then have you tried connecting to the connector of smart bro directly?

Next, How long have you've been using your laptop? any antivirus programs running and have an updated Virus Database?

Lastly, have you tried using different computer/laptop with your connection..?
    my ISP Smartbro,, and then I have also tp link wireless router. the connector of smartbro goes directly to the router and it has one pc connected and its ok... only the laptop has no access recently because before it is connected and working fine...

naa man sya anti virus dli lang nuon sya updated... less than a year pa me nag use sa laptop...

ask lang sad unta ko this, i just want to clarify it... dba kung may laptop tapos kung ang lan capablities nya ay puiding gamitan nang RJ 45 connector at meron dn naman sya wireless lan nakita ko sa device manager...

is it means ba na puidy ko magamit yung laptop pag pumunta ako sa sinsabi nilang wifi zone area...like starbucks, boss coffe and many others?

second this reply really bother me, has she enrolled her laffy to the attendant? because they will first get your laffy's mac address and register it to there wireless router before you can have a full access

hope your advices guys in forum... tnx alot.....

secured man ang wifi sa starbucks ug bos..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast