Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Share your recipe's here

Hey ^fl3a

You're really a food person ha. I think we click on this topic.
    I love to eat, enjoy dining, i feel fulfilled if comments are ok on my cooking.

mas lami man gyud ng bingka nga naay liki eheheheheheh basta kanang bingka nga bugas post mo recipe ana b kanang tested ha pleaseeeeeeeeeee den if you want a recipe den nga wala mo ana ask me basin naa ko

asin gamay, 1 sprite, brown sugar, ketchup, toyo, green and red pepper seeds. bring to a boil. let cool, add gamay vinegar and black pepper. ready for marinades and sauce para b-b-q.

remember, ang marinade dili pud pwede gamiton sa sauce kay contaninated na.

measurement: use uyr imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by BeNZ
    asin gamay, 1 sprite, brown sugar, ketchup, toyo, green and red pepper seeds. bring to a boil. let cool, add gamay vinegar and black pepper. ready for marinades and sauce para b-b-q.

remember, ang marinade dili pud pwede gamiton sa sauce kay contaninated na.

measurement: use uyr imagination.
    but you can cook the marinade though n use that for basting tnx for that recipe BeNZ

hala di man pwede negosyo man gud ni uy!!! bweheheheh... pwede baligya recipe with free product... jst let me know lang sa recipe pm me okies? i'd be happy to give u my recipe with additional charge ha hehehheh

ako paborito kay TADYANG: how to cook it: i adobo ang baka (any part will do), next i drain ang sabaw, then i steam ang meat sa baka. duration of cooking: as long nga dli cya ma overcook. thats it!

-hala lamun-

hey! anybody knows how to make chinese lumpia? ganahaaaan kau ko chinese lumpia esp. the one in fooda but medyo out of the way naman for me sometimes so i was thinking of making some at home....if makaya sa akong powers....

hmmm. bitaw lami na chinese lumpia sa fooda.. used to eat there sa una pag high school pa. duol paman.

hey, naay kibaw ninyo mu luto og CHICKEN ALA-KING? recipe diha beh.

PASTA
    FETTUCCINE CARBONARA

INGREDIENTS:
    5 teaspoons olive oil
    3 to 4 large onions, finely chopped
    7 slices bacon, sliced into julienne strips
    1 pound fettuccine noodles
    3 beaten egg yolks, room temperature
    1/2 cup heavy cream
    3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
    1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
    salt to taste

DIRECTIONS:
    In a saucepan, heat oil. Sauté shallots over medium heat until soft. Add bacon and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until bacon is browned. Place to one side. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente (about 8 minutes). With a wire whisk, beat egg yolks and cream until smooth. Add Parmesan cheese to egg and cream mixture. Drain pasta and return to pot. Pour bacon sauce over pasta. Add egg, cream, and cheese mixture to pasta and toss.

Ive tried this before super yummy!! Serve it with garlic bread and ice tea with mint leaves...burp..burpp.. In case you cant' find a Parmesan cheese you can simply alternate it with chedar cheese still the taste is great...

SPAG WITH ARGENTINA CORNBEEF
    2 pcs onions - chopped finely
    1 big and 1 small can argentina corned beef
    1 pack of tomato sauce
    1 medium sized bottle of tomato ketchup
    1 small jar of cheeze whiz
    - mix all together and pour onto spaghetti noodles

or fettucine, or macaroni or tortelloni (also good with big chicken chunks instead of corned beef)......

the sauce is so yummy, pwede ulam and bread too. The simplest ingredients in making spag....

kani i share nako

Leche Flan

1 can condensed milk
    1/2 can Evaporated milk
    10 eggyolk

Caramelized Sugar
    1/4 c sugar
    2 tbsp. water

First mag caramelized ka sugar sa 8 inches round nga baking pan then after ana sa separate bowl i mix nimo ang condensed milk mixture then after ana imong i sieve before nimo butang sa pan then i steam nimo for 30 minutes and its done then never take the flan out of the pan kung init pa otherwise mabungkag sya let me know the result if you tried this!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast