Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Big Pay or Career Growth?

Share your insights. I am currently working in an outsourcing firm and pay is really good no doubt.I think I have gained the trust and respect of my bosses...[hahahaha!!!!assuming]..But it came to a point where I realized that I am not practing the course I graduated. So I decided to tender my resignation for a job where I can practice my course with a lesser pay but the benefits are really great since the company will invest in you by giving you trainings, etc...

Do you think I did the right thing?

Rather go for big pay coz recession ron.paet au...hehe

ako pud sa big pay
    pasalamat kay naa pa trabaho

hehehe sakto ...grabeh jud crisis run..

i myself is currently wrking in a BPO compny for 3years already and I havent practice my profession after i graduated in college..hahay..i would really want to practice my profession kay sayang ang g skwelahan bah.....but sayang man pud ang sweldo that i get karun...hehhehe lisud na panahon run....hehhe

That's up to you... Weigh things if what really is your priority or important as of the moment. One way or another lng gud. Ako nipili ko sa ako gyd field of expertise kng unsa ako nahuman. Well kana lng gyd ang sweldo dapat budget gyd. Kng gusto ko ug mukita pa na dli ma sabotage ang job na ako napili mag part time ko after. In fact naa na rn call center na part time dba. Be sure dli ma conflict sad sa sched. The question is kng kaya ba nmo. Bsta motivated lng, kaya man na ba!

Kung bag-o paka sa panarbaho nya bata paka, nya wala pakay gibuhi, para nako mas maayo adto ka sa daghan makat-onan. Pero kung hinog naka sa panahon, ari ta sa kwarta kay naa ta diha mabuhi ... hehe

we are in the same boat , and i resigned gyd, coz in the long run , d naka ma happy.. pay is good but happiness and fullfilment is really impt

weight things....

sa akoa karon...big pay jud...

both hehhehe
    pasalamat ko lig-on2x pa amo company mka survive pa sa crisis
    hope we can get through this

ill go for big pay!!=))..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast