Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Annoying grand EB invitation

I don't know if the site keeper is aware of the Grand EB invitation ad. The ad appears anywhere you go. You have to close it before you can click anything in the thread and when you go to another thread there you go again the ad shows it self. Do you notice that ad is annoying? You can show the ad once. "One Word Is Enough For A Wise Man"

it only appear once on my end. during initial login sa istorya then after few secs ma wala raman

kausa ra sad sa ako. wala man problema. nya bisan i-close nako ang browser, dili na man mobalik...

In my case I had this ad appear every time I click on a different thread. I think they had this ad appear everywhere coz its the BIG DAY today for the Istoryans. Im hoping tomorrow it will be gone.

nag post pud ko same problem, the thread's closed now. at least, this thread gives validation to my same problem. i thought i was the only one experiencing it. i've included it to my pop up blocker & it never came back again.

i dnt encounter the same problem

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    wa ko ka-encounter anang pop up nga inyo giingon, mga gwapo ug gwapa ray pilion makakita ana

kaunsa raman sa akoa bro hehee

FYI aT TS,
    gituyo na oi.. kay anniversary gud

murag karon ra bitaw na

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast