Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anawangin Cove

Default Anawangin Cove

Who has been to this place in Zambales? I've seen pictures, the place looks amazing!
    If you have been there already, please share info like to get there, places to stay, fees, etc..

Mods: If a similar thread already exists, just merge or delete this (I used the search button and didn't find any)

Thanks

hi...

haven't heard of this place before... but i figured, this must be cool... u won't dig it if it isn't, right?....

i'll help find info on this...

^thanks..check out pics, perfect for nature lovers ü

very nice, indeed...

I've been to anawangin in zambales, it is amazing! In the pictures it would seem like they have white sand we'll, a part of it is white because of the Mt. Pinatubo ashes but you can still see black particles of sand. The water is very calm and clear, but many have warned us going there that you have to be careful even experienced swimmers get drowned because in the area there is a sudden drop. So, you have got to be careful. There are tons of what seemed like "pine trees" but they are actually called Agoho, it's gives you this feeling of being in a different country.. it's beach beside the mountains-- how's that for nature tripping?. Mountaineers can also hike and climb up the mountains. Another attraction of the place is the Lake.. it's really cool. Now, if you decide to go to Anawangin, you have to bring your own tent and food to prepare. The island is totally isolated, no electricity and no place to buy food. It's the total nature tripping and getaway.

Smile Anawangin Cove

hi! been to anawangin cove last december 2007. and my best beach trip so far. super nice ang beach didto...as in white powdery sands gyud. nindot pud sa capones. approx travel from manila to pundaquit, zambales is 2-3 hours. then from pundaquit, nag rent mi ug motorized banka to capones. overnight sa capones then the next day, we went to anawangin na. pwede mouna sa anawagin if gnhan mo ug chill2x..mas nindot didto mag overnight. in our case, we opted to go to capones first kay ganhan ug adventure. much isolated xa sa anawangin kay at that time, kami lng gyud ang nag camp sa island. nanaka pa man mi to go the lighthouse (japanese lantern). then duol sa lighthouse kay naay place nga pwede mag camp. duol pud xa sa cliff. nindot au ang view. daghan kau mi gisaka an nga mga big rocks sa capones. ang waves didto kay best for surfing pud. lingaw although kapuy gyud xa. walay electricity and water. arang-arang ang anawangin kay naay mga wooden tables and naa pud sila cr2x. basta ang impt, magdala gyud own water, tent, food, flashlight, and match/lighter and xempre, camera

naa ko pics sa amo adventure. let me know so i could pm you my multiply accnt

Went to Anawangin in Zambales last weekend....the place is indeed amazing, very unique landscape...a beach surrounded by Pine Trees, i think it's one of a kind in the Philippines...

So, why go to boracay?

@ASYZoom
    nice pix bro! breathtaking! wa lang jud accommodation, u have to camp there. is your flight direct to zambales? can u tell me how to get there and the rates? thanks daan

Did u also post your pics on PEX? hehe
    Last edited by carpe noctem*; 03-10-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: added question

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ASYZoom View Post
    Went to Anawangin in Zambales last weekend....the place is indeed amazing, very unique landscape...a beach surrounded by Pine Trees, i think it's one of a kind in the Philippines...

nindota ani oy nindot iadto pero layo man deri sa atoa pila kaha magasto ani...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast