Default Hope Someone Here Knows Where To Get...

The no-cd fix of Warcraft III and Frozen Throne that is validly applicable to original installer and legit cd key...

I have tried finding but failed due to most of the cd fixes arent compatible or invalid to blizzard updates.

Any ideas or techniques friends?
    tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

Default Re: Hope Someone Here Knows Where To Get...

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk888
    The no-cd fix of Warcraft III and Frozen Throne that is validly applicable to original installer and legit cd key...

I have tried finding but failed due to most of the cd fixes arent compatible or invalid to blizzard updates.

Diba mangita pirated software/bootleg/warez or what ever its called results on a perma ban ?

Is there such thing as a valid no CD for TFT ?, kung invalid sila then it means your using a bootleg copy of yout software.

just make an image or copy of your "original" cd...

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ

Diba mangita pirated software/bootleg/warez or what ever its called results on a perma ban ?

Is there such thing as a valid no CD for TFT ?, kung invalid sila then it means your using a bootleg copy of yout software.
    Ban na diretso

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ

assuming nga orig ni iyang copy, hasolan cguro siya ug cge butang sa CD kada duwa...hehehe...annoying pud biya na usahay...

and I guess no reason to continue this thread ...LOCKED!
    ALONE:Hated and Punished

7.    Advertisement