Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

ako napud ning i up for today. Hehehe

Up for today my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    offer na boss hehe pero thru pm lang
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie
    boss basin naa kay mga gold plated pins and connectors diha, im buying them for 1500/kg. please reply if naa ka. thanks.

bro ..... can you please send me some pics of those things you just mentioned (gold plated pins and connectors) ..... so that i can have an idea of how/what they look like ..... just send them to my e-mail add ..... wendiesjunkshop@gmail.com ..... i'll be expecting the pics .... tnx!!!!!!

..... sorry if sent my reply here .... tried to answer you through PM but i think your inbox is full ..... he!he!he!

Quote Originally Posted by wendez View Post
    bro ..... can you please send me some pics of those things you just mentioned (gold plated pins and connectors) ..... so that i can have an idea of how/what they look like ..... just send them to my e-mail add ..... wendiesjunkshop@gmail.com ..... i'll be expecting the pics .... tnx!!!!!!

..... sorry if sent my reply here .... tried to answer you through PM but i think your inbox is full ..... he!he!he!
    thanks for the reply boss. wa ko kabantay nga full na d.i ako inbox. i'll send you pics shortly. hehe

Hello guys, just want ask for your kind assistance. Can you pls send your price list for this month or quarter in buying the junk materials, you can PM or email me at atan.79@gmail.com. Please also send the best buyers suppliers for our junks like puthaw, plastic, batteries, Aluminum, hardisk etc. My junkshop business will start next week if god permits. Pls help me. My location is in Lipata minglanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by rhodelta View Post
    Hello guys, just want ask for your kind assistance. Can you pls send your price list for this month or quarter in buying the junk materials, you can PM or email me at atan.79@gmail.com. Please also send the best buyers suppliers for our junks like puthaw, plastic, batteries, Aluminum, hardisk etc. My junkshop business will start next week if god permits. Pls help me. My location is in Lipata minglanilla.

so hows your business going? so far so good? hehehe

sent you a pm ...... tnx!!!!!

ang papel ug cardboard boxes pila man ang per kilo?

any kind of papel pwede ra? what if its shredded? heheh

Quote Originally Posted by d3wm4 View Post
    so hows your business going? so far so good? hehehe
    Fyi, I've been opening the business for 2months and so far its kicking in. Happy to see people coming in to trade their junks. Thank you to those people who replied to my inquiry.

Bos asa dapit sa lipata imo junkshop unsay name? Basin mgpa timbang ko ky ubay2 na ako basura dri balay.

11.    Advertisement

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast