Page 1 of 64 123411 ... LastLast

Default IMG (International Marketing Group)

hi guys! i once read about IMG here but nawala ug kalit....na unsa na ni? i heard my friend talking about it but i dint mind kay i thought i can find it here....but cant find it anywere... unsa jud diay ni about?

any one please?

Default Re: how's IMG?

I was unable to find it too. For some reason it got deleted.

Anyhow, IMG stands for International Marketing Group. It is some sort of an insurance company. But there's one program they have regarding savings that is truly a good package. It's not another networking company. And because they tend to "invite" people to join ... it often was mistaken as a networking company.

I'll try to ask the person, who invited me to be part of this company, to post here regarding further information.

It's good to hear you are interested with us. :mrgreen:

mutual funds?

hi guys!

i once posted the info about IMG... i think there was something wrong with the thread when posted it that caused the thread deleted.

any how IMG is still doing good...it now have a new product provider and more of them....

@metZ: you are right one of the product provider is MAA that is a mutual fund account... they have EURO investment that would give so far @2% rate per anum and a dollar investment which is given at 7% YTD

as with the branch network, it has expanded its business of course from SAN DIEGO and LAS VEGAS known us the WFG-IMG and here in the Philippines too....it has branches all over the country and it has an office in HONGKONG right now

soon to open will be in MALAYSIA since the prince of MALAYSIA is one of the owner of MAA...

so ang img kay mag baligya ug mutual funds? unsaon man ninyo ug earn ana? naay sweldo?

IMG is an independent marketing arm of a Financial Institution. of course like other business, we have a compensation...pm me or pitsay for it

Elite Member

How to join it bro? Im here in the US. Thanks

cool...keep this thread.... i will get our contact number so i can give it to you and look for the person... what city and state are you located?

am sure the concept will help you financially and at the same time your family here in the Phils... if you can send someone here in the phils also to visit our office, i can meet them and bring them there so we can show them how it works..

what does IMG invest on the most? US stocks?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jhiade
    cool...keep this thread.... i will get our contact number so i can give it to you and look for the person... what city and state are you located?
    Maryland. Thanks.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 64 123411 ... LastLast