Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Unsa may nabuhat nimo para sa Cebu?

I am posting this thread in lieu of the unending whining, complaining etc about the government about where we live...

but one thing I would like to ask for all the years that you have been in Cebu, been a Cebuano unsa mo nabuhat for Cebu?

I am not talking about paying taxes etc, in your small way what did you do constantly that you believe would be a good thing kung kita tnan mubuhat ana?

I will start with myself:

1. I always bring my trash at home especially if I can't see any trash can. I-sud naku sa ko bag even wrapper sa candy. Then, ilabay ra naku sa mo basurahan ka-abot sa amo-a

2. I bought kana green bag sa emall, I used it to place my groceries instead of plastic bag. Tag 30php ra man to ang bag if I remember it rightly. Durable pa jud. I was given 2php discount sa cashier kay I used 2 green bags para sa groceries man.

3. 90% of the time, mu labang jud ko basta green ang light (para walking ba), I use the pedestrian to cross the streets. sahay di jud madala I do the filipino way na patintero style mo labang. But as much as I can I do follow the rules and laws jud. therefore, i am don't add up sa traffic sa streets.

kamo unsa nyoha nabuhat? share sad para ma-apply sad naku and whoever reads this thread.

"Be part of the solution not the problem"....

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    yes, the most basic thing i can do to help is the way i manage my trash.

Quote Originally Posted by YJOB View Post
    yes, the most basic thing i can do to help is the way i manage my trash.
    that's great YJOB... for sure if kita tanan mo buhat ane we can eliminate flooding sa streets labi na nig-uwan.

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    mao jud, kay bisan usa ra ka wrapper sa white rabbit, kung daghan molabay igo na na makabara sa imburnal.

Selling real art supplies

i guess i don't have anything more to say.i'm working for cebu & the country 24/7
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

ako pud dili ko malobay ug basura. sud lang sa bulsa. labay lang nig naa nay makit-an nga trash bin.

pugak_79: that's so cool

7DMM: i see work 24/7 jud... hopefully you can give something back to the community sad one of these days.. don't try to stress out yourself...

mustardmaggot: same d-i ta maayo ne dghan nata...

Tubig! Water is life mao nga whenever there is a leak I always make it a priority nga i report dayon nako sa MCWD aron ma aksyonan dayon. I have done this so many times.

taking out the trash properly, paying taxes...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast