Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Which call center offers the best possible compensation

Does anyone know w/c call center(s) offers the best possible compensation and how much do they compensate?

Blog Entries
    naa bro the best ang rate but the best sad and stress and pressure... ang compensation mg depende sad nah bro sa experience, sa account og sa imo support... i think cvg and eper... mao lang na ako nahibaw-an...

as what i've heard CVG daw ang dako

at 12,600 basic compensation with food and transpo allowance, acceptable na ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    at 12,600 basic compensation with food and transpo allowance, acceptable na ?
    acceptable nah na bro oi... mka buhi na nah... basta dli lng sad keu heavy imo work...

i suggest etelecare...its the most prestigious and one of the only 2 call centers nga wa nag retrench

Quote Originally Posted by venezia View Post
    i suggest etelecare...its the most prestigious and one of the only 2 call centers nga wa nag retrench
    sure? naa man ko kaila na na retrench from etel.. maybe because na tang2x ang ilang account, na invalid sad ilang contract.

naay new call center karon... bag-o ra jud kau cla nag start... it's located at 12th floor of sjyrise 2 building... pag aug 2008 pa ni cla nag start.. actually agent ko dha... hehehe! and im at work now.. c jud stressful ang work.. agents are not really CSRs or TSRs, etc... agents are called Virtual Personal Associates.. daku salary.. mas prefer nila karon kay referals.. d kau cla dawat ug walk in.. gnhn ang hr na cla ra manawag.. and better if naa call center experience..

NJ062886! unsa name sa callcenter?

CVG is the best man....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast