Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    the church compiled the bible for guidelines and bases of faith NOT invented.. can you grab a dectionary please so you may know what is INVENTED..
    pakit a sa meaning sa invented ug compiled bro..hehehe

guidlines for what? a guidline is made prior to something.

i wonder why you dread about the word "invented". Part of The gospel like mark and matthew was intentionally invented to render what the church wants. originally it wasnt there. Oh not invented I see but forgery.

Quote Originally Posted by patrizekirsten View Post
    guidlines for what? a guidline is made prior to something.
    Guidelines for faith ofcourse..

i wonder why you dread about the word "invented". Part of The gospel like mark and matthew was intentionally invented to render what the church wants. originally it wasnt there. Oh not invented I see but forgery.
    do you think thats dreadful? oh well you are dreaded for misuse of words...

originally it wasnt there? like what?

OT nmn intawn mo oi hehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by GOSPELofROCH View Post
    OT nmn intawn mo oi hehehehehehe

bitaw ot na, interested ko mahibalo ug duna ba gyud historical jesus on the first place,,kung bunyagan sa unang panahon hatagan ba na sila ug birth certificate? ug kung mamatay hatagan ba sila ug death certificate.
    cause it will help the credibilty of the christian believers of their claim kung naa bitaw supporting documents. reason why siguro na wala magkadima-o ang mga dates kay basin fasification of documents ang gihimo sa church authorities just to boost their claim, i dont know ha, mga pangagpas lang ni ako, kay even the catholic church admit that they dont know the exact date as to the birth of brod jesus, that they decided to copy the usual 25th date of dec. from other religious tradition, tino-od haha ni?

Because they hurriedly falsify the magazine of falsehood. And it was already printed.. no time to re edited. to believe it was true, they invented HELL! Hows that?

Blog Entries
    Because they hurriedly falsify the magazine of falsehood. And it was already printed.. no time to re edited. to believe it was true, they invented HELL! Hows that?
    NO. they didn't invent HELL. They copied it and referred it from Dante Alighieri's "The Descent onto HEll"!

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    is there something wrong celebrating the birthday of Jesus?
    Ang biblia kumpleto hindi magkukulang sa mga bagay na dapat malaman ng tao para maligtas nakasulat yan sa Isaiah 34:16, Lahat pala ng kaalaman dapat malaman ng tao para maligtas nakasulat na sa Biblia.

Ngayon, bakit wala tayong mababasa kung kailan ipinanganak si Jesus, Kasi walang saktong date, bakit hindi nasulat sa biblia? Isang bagay ang dapat malaman natin, hindi natin kailangan yun pra tayo maligtas, hindi kasi pinaguusapan dun yung date ang mahalaga kasi ung ipinanganak hindi ung date.
    kasi kung kailangan natin yung date para tayo mligtas dapat ipinasulat ng Dios yun sa Biblia,

Ngayon naman may mali b na i celebrate natin bday nya? MALI! bakit? kasi hindi nga tama yun
    inaamin nman ng mga katoliko na hindi yun ang bday ni Jesus
    bakit tayo gagawa ng isang bagay na alam naman nating hindi totoo!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast