Page 53 of 207 FirstFirst ... 435051525354555663 ... LastLast

cebu is my home sweet home.

CEBU.

message too short

Davao! durian... nindot dadto...

wasak ang mga maldito, dli ka gara2x...

ang Cebu ky nag lumba ang mga DrugLord pa dghanay sa ilang Sales! hahaha (TRUTH)

Dava0 ==>> DrugLordz = Super Dead.... tudas... (FACT)

Honestly, for me, DAVAO is my choice simply because I admire the clean and green, and peace and order motto of the city and the sense of discipline that Davao cultivates to its people. I've been living here in Cebu for quite sometime and I've always believed that Cebu has taken advantage of the advancements and business possibilities that may have come its way due to its very strategic location. I mean, when you look at the map Cebu is in the Center of the Phils. However, I always thought that DAvao has a greater potential to become the next Singapore. If it can maintain the trust and confidence of the business engineers around SEA, if not whole of Asia, because of the city's emphasis on Peace and Order, then it will only take a matter of time for Davao to become what it's been always hinted as the Land of Promise.

Nindot puy-an :Cebu - kay highly urbanize ug matud sa QTV Ang Pinaka best place to live in the country,Cebu is on the top spot.It's like living an urbanized Manila with a provincial feel.Ug sa Trip na Trip,ingon ni Katkat De Castro -Cebu has everything for everyone.
    Nindot suroyan: Davao and Cebu nindot pareho...suroy-suroy man kaha,dili na suroy2x kung mag stay ra ka sa usa ka lugar...hala suroya ang duha.

nice ang cebu puy-an ...davao nice mag bakasyon

nice ang probins sa cebu kay daghan pang virgin beach resorts

If you are from Cebu, of course you'd want to check out the new and exciting Davao.

la pajud ko nakaadto sa davao.. =(

I am a full blooded Cebuana but i've also had the opportunity to visit and tour around Davao a few times already and i honestly think that Cebu should improve in some areas which Davao is really good at. First is discipline, then cleanliness, cebu may not be as congested nor as dirty as mMetro Manila but it's headed that way fast. Colon needs renovation, Talisay and Mandaue needs proper urban planning. i spent my first 6 six years living in the province of Balamban cebu (south) but had to move to the city proper (cebu city) for my grade school, HS edu. It was a big shock when I visited balamban and found it a sprawling urbanized area but littered to the last inch of it (lil bit of exageration here)! Residential houses, factories and bus stations all in the same street! Sikad-sikad drivers swarmming the main roads' edge and has earned the title "2nd largest marijuana supplier in cebu". What i mean to say is that discipline must be taught to people first not just those in the gov. but the common people as well. Progress in cebu is coming in fast but the masses seem unready for it. yes, some cebuanos are hardworking, disciplined and such because we made it on our own but not every single cebuano is like that. Our cebuano politicians MUST impose stricter rules and punishments must not be overlooked! I love cebu so much that i don't want to see in shambles, dirty with crimes in every corner you turn, I do not want that future for Cebu.

11.    Advertisement