Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: 32 Emotional Signs That He/SHe is Cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Nezumix22
    can someone really tell..? is that same for everyone.? Is there really this instinct that tells you he/she is cheating..? I don't think so, but that feeling of insecurity just makes it worse and makes you hypersensitive to anything that you see or hear..

ANd BTW the ratio of men to women is 1:4.. so that leaves 3 women without partners, shouldn't we be fair and kind enough to share so that the other 3 would be happy..? heheh... Joke!!!
    well basically .. you can.. if your a muslim though.. you can have more than just 1 wife as long as you treat them equally according to what ive heard though...

Akong ex nag cheat tu cya.. ako ra jud tung na feel na nagcheat siya bisan long distance rel. mi. Gut feeling lang bah.

I'm glad wala nami oi! sus mio! daghan pag kalipayun kaysa uyab! mao nang huna hunaa ninyu!

ul know coz ul have that inner feeling..gurls are good in that..

girls has this instinct that the guy is cheating. It is being us, women, that we are sensitive on that part. Sometimes we dont believe on our instinct because we deny that he isn't cheating without seeing with our two eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezumix22
    can someone really tell..? is that same for everyone.? Is there really this instinct that tells you he/she is cheating..? I don't think so, but that feeling of insecurity just makes it worse and makes you hypersensitive to anything that you see or hear..

ANd BTW the ratio of men to women is 1:4.. so that leaves 3 women without partners, shouldn't we be fair and kind enough to share so that the other 3 would be happy..? heheh... Joke!!!
    i dont think its about insecurity...this thread is about the "emotional signs"..emotions that give proofs that one could be cheating..should u not worry if u feel that your partner is cheating on you? i guess this feeling does not apply to you because you wanted those four grirls to have at least a piece of unfaithful you..

hasula jud aning ing aning mga situasyona sah?? ngano d lang kaha pwde na kada tao naa pares... nya once naa na.. dili nalang mangita ug lain .. nya ka2ng mga wala.. dili mangitag naa na paris daan.. respetaray ba... aron lipay tanan... :mrgreen:

thanks! now i know what to cover up.eheheee

why cheat? nanu d nalang mag bulag daan aron wala daghan problema...

Ambut... sa ubang lake kung ngano mag cheat sila... or sa uban poud babae. Bahala namu oi! Basta ako, unya sa jud ko anang uyab.. yati, di naku gusto masakitan kay tungod sa mga lakeng ga biga2x bisan naay uyab!

di man mo musogot duha uyab beh.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast