Page 113 of 221 FirstFirst ... 103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2206

Thread: Boracay

^^ noted. we'll be going to boracay this may.

OT: fax lang na ang number posted or puwede matawagan?

bora... tom na gyud...... my first summer activity this year..

Originally Posted by den1982
    ad2 me boracay with friends this caoming march 6 2009.
    nka avail me sa package sa cebupacific nga "zero" fare,we only paid 60php back and fourth sa airplane.
    See you there!!!
    wla na kha ni surcharges?

@den? mao ba? hayahaya gud... naka-avail ko sa bag-o pero mga 1k na ako nabyaran..

summer's officially started, yahoooo!!!

we will be going to bora this holy week kita kits nya ta ninyo mga ka istoryans
    yahooo bora bora bora bora

boracay.. nice jud ang ilang beach.. nice mag island hopping did2 ug banana boat..

For those who plan to go to Boracay, you can check the internet kung naa ba events pag adto ninyo. If you want to party, meet people, then that's a good time. Otherwise, you may want to consider other dates hehe

Personally, I want to spend this year's Xmas in Bora... but the situation won't allow me to... so sunod na lang puhon

barato pa ang prices didto karon hangtud second week cguro sa march... just arrived from bora crisis gyud ngadto... aside from dili pa peak... local and even high-end hotels daghan promo... even talked to some officials there... mas nihit gyud.. in fact bisan gani happy hours nihit kaayo ang tawo sa resto and bars... good thing para sa ganahan mingaw kay medio mingaw gyud...

if you go to boracay and you are the "water-sporty" type, head on to the other side of the island (bulabog beach or the "fun side" of the island). i bet most people do not know this but boracay is one of the windiest places in the country and people all over the world go there to feel what its like to "windsurf and kitesurf in paradise".

Usa sa mga hinungdan nganong nindot jud sa Boracay kay daghan kag makit an nga mga sexy in bikini.

11.    Advertisement