Page 4 of 221 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Boracay

Default BORACAY..

basin mangadto mi karong summer, kuyog mong 3 ni jimboi and jerole heheheÜ

Default boracay

I've been in boracay last year and it wasn't as good as I expected it would because there was typhoon... the beach was f***ed... Can anyone tell me which month is the best season to go there

Default boracay

kuyog ko.......

Default boracay

pila usual budget for the trip. any suggestion where to stay and hung out?

Default boracay

adto ta ninyo ig summer oi...kanang just before the summer crowds peak up...

Default boracay

is boracay is really a nice place or resort?

Default boracay

akong sister ingun siya nindot daw, gkan sya didto last week

tag 150 more or less ang lunch kun kaun ka kan-anan didto hehe

Default boracay

im really dying to go there...

Default boracay

been at boracay on both peak(summer) and non-peak(october-september) seasons. liked the one when we went during the latter. summer man gud, too many people on the beach. which on the other hand can also be good. more "eye-candy". pero if you want the beach all to yourself and want a real, good, quiet vacation - september is the way to go.

got a good deal with pink patio resort. triple-sharing(means tulo sa usa ka room) was only P5K each. including airfare na to and 3days 2nights accomodations! transportation from the airport to caticlan is taken cared of na. so is the boatride from caticlan to bora. there will be people from the resort nga mo-guide sa inyoha paggawas gyud ninyo sa airport up to bora. magka-buang pa gyud ug ilog ang mga personnel sa resort sa pag-alsa sa inyong mga bag. what a life!

cheaper ang rates sa pink patio kay dili man sya sa beachfront pero its still a 4-star resort with good amenities. you don't need to be at the beachfront unless you have extra money to spend. and besides, there are no fences between resorts so you're free to roam around everywhere!

think i saw a couple of P500/night huts there also. pero with that price, you'd expect nga katulgan ra gyud to. not like sa mga resorts nga pwede pa ka mag-jacuzzi-jacuzzi after spending your day at the beach. ah the life!

for first-timers at bora, good deals are always during the non-peak months. however, you have to be damn lucky too nga dili ting-uwan. swertehan lang mi nga it was very sunny during that september month we went.

here's another tip too. during summer, the beachfront waves are rough! during september, it's like a mirror and a very big swimming pool.

my 2 centavos...

Default boracay

there are actually cheap places to eat in boracay.. if u do eat at restaurants by the beachfront then of course expect P120 in average.. but sa likod... sa may talipapa there are actually carenderias.. and cheap gyud...

if you go there to party try to stay in the middle part of the island.. mas daghan bars and happenings.. if you want to be alone or mas quiet stay in the north part.. didto sa may pearl of the pacific na hotel man ata na.. there are couple of places to stay sa likod ana na mas cheaper and u can still take advantage of the amenities sa pearl of the pacific.. =) hehe

depending on ur taste, boracay can more or less serve you well.. =) but for me its getting more and more commercialized.. but the beach is ok gyud.. rainy or sunny days.. =)

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 221 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast