Page 150 of 221 FirstFirst ... 140147148149150151152153160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2206

Thread: Boracay

Boracay a good place to relax. Nindot ila night life didto, cool if you are going to go bar hopping.

how i wish to go to this place

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_gurL View Post
    how i wish to go to this place
    you should try going there sis. it's really worth it based on my experiences. i just love the beach and the people.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdo21 View Post
    Mga ka-istorya, I'm planning to have a vacation in Bora at the end of the year with my girl. Can anyone give me a cheap complete package to the place? I've also heard that Station 2 has more pleasureable and enjoyable moment in Bora, Is it true? I just wanna know the difference... hehe..
    bro, try ang LA CARMELA kay beach front na xa sa station 2.... regarading sa plane ticket dapat mag atang2x ka kanunay sa CEBU PACIFIC for promo rates... kami naka free ticket me b4 sa cebu pacific.. as in wala gyud bayad. amo ra g bayaran ang terminal fee ra... i hope naa na pud promo ang cebu pacific ani para maka balik me ug bora...

hala noh kasayang sa promo oi 50% off maghug nga 1k per passenger roundtrip na wohooo.. kasayang gyud..

asa man tah mag atang sa CEBU PAC sa website nila or mag Call jud ka sa ilang office?

already booked myself during Holy Week via PALexpress. Wouldn't waste time in travelling 6 hours from iloilo to caticlan. Gamay ra deperensya.

I agree with you 100%

Quote Originally Posted by rickflag View Post
    i absolutely love Boracay. although gasto sad pero hey if you're in vacaction be prepared to spend as long as you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by bluevenderlac View Post
    hala noh kasayang sa promo oi 50% off maghug nga 1k per passenger roundtrip na wohooo.. kasayang gyud..

asa man tah mag atang sa CEBU PAC sa website nila or mag Call jud ka sa ilang office?
    sa website nila sis. ako gibuhat everyday ko ga check for their promos. i suggest you do the same. hehehe.

naaman sila 999 Promo karon.. pero one way ra lagi mahal japon hahayz hehehe

11.    Advertisement