Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Any pasta is good

same ra tag-iya sa spaghetti factory sa yala og sa old spaghetti house. pero marag lain ila menu.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    same ra tag-iya sa spaghetti factory sa yala og sa old spaghetti house. pero marag lain ila menu.
    taka man ka yaw2x. lols

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post

hehe i dont think so.

i haven't tried them here pero i tried na sa Manila nila & as far as i can remember ok raman tu. will try them here one of these days

didto ko ganiha.. finally, i have tasted the real goodness of TOSH! after the first experience, i thought i would never go back. i gave the carbonara one more try and it was good. serving size was okay. mas nahan unta ko kung mas baga-baga pa gamay ang cream. mas creamier, mas yummy baya.. hehe i will try the good ol' spaghetti bolognese the next time i visit. next week cguro..

we had their mud pie for dessert. the mud pie was GREAT!! i loved how it was presented on the plate and how it kinda melted in my mouth.. next nako suwayan katong colossal something. i forgot the name basta naa toy colossal..

the owner was also very accommodating. the waiters were very courteous. and their tables were finally fixed. dili na sila tuya-tuya. and as usual, their toilets were very clean..

i recommend going to TOSH. affordable ra ila pasta. kita kits ta ninyo ngadto!

ate lunch there. as usual beef salpicao for me and tried the taco pizza. lots of people around 12 noon kanina. loved the mud pie.....................

i love their pasta

i love their pasta also...

Blog Entries
    ni kaon ko ani sa manila and lami man pero to expensive rather eat it in HK mas lami did2 heheh ambot lang diri sa cebu

lain mn ang naa sa HK bro. The Spaghetti House raman jud to. and lain ila menu pud.. lahi pud ni ang TOSH.

la pajud ko katry sa ila pizza dah asta ang colossal dessert nila.. balik nya ko puhon..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast