Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default globe broadband woes

guys, i'm only good in surfing the net and reading it's contents. playing an online game (silkroad online) downloading stuff, installing softwares which i always scan, and that's it. but what i'm here for is that with my globe broadband connection, there has not been a week where i won't have to call them to complain about me losing my connection. i have no idea what to suspect if it's either my own doing or it's from globe's end. but thing is, whenever i call their tech support dept. all i get is the basic powercycling and pull off the usb cable of the modem and put it back on. seems kinda hard for them to send someone to actually fix my connection problems. i am losing days of not having a connection but i still pay for a whole month. worst of all, this rep i spoke with two days ago, gave me attitude. here's how it went, i called in and she answered with a tone "anong status nang modem mo?" i asked her "ano pong status ang ibig ninyong sabihin?" she answered: "status! anong status nang modem mo?" "alin po doting status ma'am?" she asked me again "satus po!, anong status nya?" i finally said that she should stop usign jargon on a customer coz i don't understand what "status" means. she then said that i have to look at the lights if it's blinking or not. i gave my answer, and asked her if she's angry ("galit po ba kayo?") but she didn't answer me. he continued talking and i just acknowledged tehm and still asked if she was angry. she kept silent for a moment and asked: "bakit, mukha ba akong galit?" i said to myself, that's it!!! and demanded for her supervisor. she then gave me this lame excuse that he's not there. i asked where is he? she said "nag-bre-break pa po" i then said that i'll wait for him (i wrok for a call center and i know these kind of tactics very well) she then toned down and i followed all her instructions. i was very upset at this time. we didn't fix my connection and she tried to get a technician to go to our house (which until now, still hasn't arrived yet, two days later) she then asked me if is there anyhting else. of course i asked for her sup still. she gave him to me and talked to him about basic etiquette.

c'mon, globe is famous for good customer service. prolly the rep had a bad call before mine. but still the fact that i've been having problems with my connection that i pay for with my money and me getting crappy service just pisses me off. i hope they implement a survey for customer service reps like in the U.S. so these kinds of behaviors can be corrected. anybody experiencingn the same problem? sheesh! sorry for the long post.

Default Re: globe broadband woes

If your computer has a built-in LAN port, i suggest you request for a modem repacement. get the one with ethernet port, not USB.

i am a globe subscriber...

i also noticed their techsupport is turning from bad to worst....

my only solution was to go to cebu business park Innove plaza.

i asked to the office of globe broadband and their number as well....

i misplaced the number somewhere... but you can try 4158866 or 4158886 this is a globe telecom number (anything that starts with 41588xx its a globe subsidiary or service.... you can ask for globe broadband's number to the person who answers.... (act like an innocent caller and say is this globe broadband... they will say no this is innove.... then you can ask for their number it will still start with 41588xx....i got it this way)

i went their once to verify if my area can have dsl.... i live in the mountains.... i already complained to globe broadband in innove plaza cebu business park that why should i talk to support people in manila.... they don't even know the streets in cebu... i told their manager that it would take more time to talk to support manila where is my place since i have to give them my address and location which they practically know nothing...... i said why not put a customer care/support based in cebu.... up to now they haven't really implemented it....

maybe when i have problems thats the time i will tell their people in cebu business park that their technical support is worst.... and i want to speak to local people based in cebu.... i don't like to speak in tagalog to get help...

OT: may gali dili mo PLDT

p-chan wats wrong with pldt?

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116
    p-chan wats wrong with pldt?
    EVERYTHING, the tech support sucks, the speed is slow

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=79883.0 <--i think you'll find everything here

PChan ok ra man PLDT. PLDT MyDSL man gamit nako.. dili cguro tanan..

not all as always. I'm also one of the darn satisfied globelines subscriber. no disconnection so far.

Tanan naa problem, Smart Wifi, Globe and PLDT wala jud ta maadtuan ani, tawag nalang ta police ahehehe

ahay ang bayan kung Pilipinas

Quote Originally Posted by rheznat
    PChan ok ra man PLDT. PLDT MyDSL man gamit nako.. dili cguro tanan..
    yeah i agree with you rheznat..

i got pldt pero microbiz nga lang as my isp..wa naman guy available residnt'l port sa ako area but i am FULLY satistfied with the service..they have cebu based tech support and they make sure to check my connections from time to time..sa akoa kay halos every after two days manawag kung ok lang ba ako dsl..katong first week nako..hala!everyday manawag da! you know what..mas terible and PLDT sa manila..grabeee!!!! makamatay jud mao ng lipay kaau ko nga i am here in CEBU with PLDT as my pakner!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast