Default Athlete.com - Wiki for Athletes - w/ Manny Pacquiao profile

Hi to all Istoryans,

www.Athlete.com

I just want to share this site with you. This is a site for athletes and their fans.

Our national boxing hero Manny Pacquiao is already on this site.

Manny Pacquiao - Professional Boxing Athlete Profile

About Athlete.com :

Athlete.com is an exciting new website for athletes and their fans. The site allows members to create athlete profiles, including information about athletic achievements, records and other useful stats.

Athlete.com utilizes web 2.0 technologies which allow members to manage rich content for their favorite stars or themselves. Think Facebook, YouTube and Wikipedia rolled into one, but for athletes and fans.

Athlete.com has just launched a social networking website for athletes and sporting fans all over the world. Visitors to the site can create profiles of their favorite athletes in any sport, or they can create a profile for themselves.

You own this?

Quote Originally Posted by hiatus3000 View Post
    You own this?
    I'm just one of the proud developers of this site.

Proud to be a cebuano developer that developed a site that will be used by users worldwide.

This site is open to the public, just like wikipedia. Please submit contents of your favorite athlete or add the athlete you know that isn't on the site yet.

boss i suggest you try to include badminton champs like lin dan of china and peter gade of denmark

Quote Originally Posted by BoMBriones View Post
    boss i suggest you try to include badminton champs like lin dan of china and peter gade of denmark
    @BoMBriones

You can register at Athlete.com and add the athletes that's not there yet. I can make you top fan of those athletes you add if you like.

the last time i heard from this site was when they need a project manager to help realize this site --- of which i was curious hihihh.. pero murag lahi to akong idea for that site..

nwayz, great site! ..

up ^^ regards ko sa mga developer ani... hehehe...

8.    Advertisement