Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Arrow Best HRM Schools in Cebu

Who do you think the best school or university that offers HRM Course? Let me know your thoughts mga sissies and bros...salamat!

University of Cebu - pila na sila ka years nga champion sa Cebu Goes Culinary

University of Cebu
    dha mn ko grad ug hrm. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by rics zalved
    University of Cebu - pila na sila ka years nga champion sa Cebu Goes Culinary
    You think HRM is all about Culinary? hmmmm....

I think USC, pru mahal lang jud kaau, samot na ron....
    Last edited by tingkoy13; 12-24-2008 at 09:23 AM.

USJR... they got the best facilities and equipments... completo jd cya.. and nice ang experiences... also their tourism sad

Its hard to say since one can only speak in behalf of where he or she has been enrolled to bisan dili pa na siya HRM grad or student .

For me ... USC has a very high standard . STate of the art pod ang facilities and most of all ang faculty are into the business both teaching and hands on for many years na sad .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

IMO. USC offers the best program in Hospitality and Management courses---->>Its strong partnerships with foreign-based hotels and hospitality institutions, Top-caliber faculty(most of them obtained their
    Masters degree in top tier Universities in the USA, AUS, the NETHERLANDS and JAPAN etc.etc thru scholarship grant), has a an excellent facilities(not to mention the soon to rise USC-Hotel possibly in USC-NC or in Main Campus),and lastly it has strong research program that is being ingrained in the curriculum(making it easier for its graduates to pursue a higher degree for a higher position)

I would like to quote Mr. Peter Pedersen(American Head) of Hilton Resort Cebu when it sealed the covenant of partnership with the University of San Carlos last July 12, 2007.
    “Hilton is a five–star hotel teaming up with a five–star educational institution.”

source:News and Announcements - University of San Carlos

USC?hhhmm ok ra for me...i was once a student there...
    ok ang training,facilities,teachers,maka buang na research program..hehe

mahal lang jud kaau...pero maka suroy2x sad ka sa taman...

they also offer IPTP kalimot ko sa meaning basta kay International Practicum nah...
    larga ka US or Singapore para mag practicum...

@tingkoy13: i agree. HRM is not just about culinary, naa sad Management. and i think mas prioritized ang Management Classes sa USC but naa ghapon culinary gud and bartending

it's cit!!! we have mini hotel at the campus exclusively for hrm students,. and the equipments and facilities in their kitchen are made from usa. all jud unlike other university school na made from korea, made from local. as wat the dean of commerce in cit said and as what he observes, the cit spends millions for this new course.. karun lng ng.offer ang cit og bshrm and bstourism,, dli lng bsta2x ila hrm kay they have subject bya na accounting, ngilngig jud.

Quote Originally Posted by tingkoy13 View Post
    You think HRM is all about Culinary? hmmmm....

I think USC, pru mahal lang jud kaau, samot na ron....
    i agree nndot ang among hrm..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast