Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

i think ksagaran ana imo gpost TS kai mga songs na gbuhat for dancing purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by zapantalambda View Post
    actually most of the bisrock songs are the worst songs ive heard. mao pajuy cge ipa.2kar sa mga radyo. most of the songs pajud has an amibiguous lyrics, nai sagul binsastos bah. bad influence kau sa mga bata'. di lng ta' nila ipa.klaru ilang pgka.uneducated nuh. mga composer pud aning mga kantaha proud kaau sa ilang mga kanta na binastos. unsang u2ka. im not judgmntal pero d mapugngan na maka.saway gud ko especially on the lyrics of the song, originality of the song , quality of the song etc. klaru kau ga.pataka' nala'g compose, for the sake of mka.compose lng para ma.pa2kar On air ilang mga kanta pra ma.sikat na sila. well, fyl na nila sikat sila sa ilang gbuhat. unya', talking about the quality, wa juy ayo. klaru kau wai budget bah, recording na sinurambaw. mga quality na bisrock bands nuh, aggresive audio, abscond, smooth friction, missing filemon, wet slippers. thats to name a few. listen to these bands and youll notice their similarity in terms of quality, composition ( the right choice of words), and basically ilang mga kanta naai mga sense. undanon bah. d prehas anang uban dha...
    i agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zapantalambda View Post
    actually most of the bisrock songs are the worst songs ive heard. mao pajuy cge ipa.2kar sa mga radyo. most of the songs pajud has an amibiguous lyrics, nai sagul binsastos bah. bad influence kau sa mga bata'. di lng ta' nila ipa.klaru ilang pgka.uneducated nuh. mga composer pud aning mga kantaha proud kaau sa ilang mga kanta na binastos. unsang u2ka. im not judgmntal pero d mapugngan na maka.saway gud ko especially on the lyrics of the song, originality of the song , quality of the song etc. klaru kau ga.pataka' nala'g compose, for the sake of mka.compose lng para ma.pa2kar On air ilang mga kanta pra ma.sikat na sila. well, fyl na nila sikat sila sa ilang gbuhat. unya', talking about the quality, wa juy ayo. klaru kau wai budget bah, recording na sinurambaw. mga quality na bisrock bands nuh, aggresive audio, abscond, smooth friction, missing filemon, wet slippers. thats to name a few. listen to these bands and youll notice their similarity in terms of quality, composition ( the right choice of words), and basically ilang mga kanta naai mga sense. undanon bah. d prehas anang uban dha...

Abi nako ako ra'y nakabantay kabahin niana nga gitawag og "Bisrock" (I don't think it sounds 'Rock'..it's more of like a goddamn Lito Camo-ish composition).

Magbalik balik ra ang "theme" sa ila nga mga awit. (e.g. About some stupid food, a crush in a flippin' neighborhood, etc.)

Kapoy. Anaa pa kana nga gitawag nila og DJ Ram. Dili ako makatuo nga anaa diay kana siya sa usa ka sibyanan sa radyo. Mura man gud og estam...ayaw na lang.

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    whoever created that lists has post menstrual syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by BOREDfile View Post
    sir mga songs tale naa man jud ang influence dba?!
    kng wat mu nahan mao sadjud nasonod...
    bisan kawsad tale sir...f mag compo ka og tokar naa jud gamay na similariti sa mu nahan na banda..
    bda?! kai mao gud na mo na dak-an..
    Yup ur right. But there's a difference between "putting" your influences on your sleeves and "ripping" your influences on your sleeves.

I did an example between Muse and Muth Math and how are they differnet even though they share the same influences...

Another example is Hey Mondayy. Listening to Hey Monday you can clearly say that they rip off Paramore in every way.

But listening to The Tallest Man On Earth, u can also clearly say that The Tallest Man On Earth is very influenced by Bob Dylan and he (yes Tallest Man On Earth is a moniker) definitely wears his influence on his sleeves but a close listen would reveal that he didn't actually "rip" Bob Dylan. Instead he just make him an inspiration to innovate and take Dylan's folk style a little bit further as evidence by his banjo inclusions and various layering of his music that almost sounds like Sufjan Stevens on twang. (Sufjan almost whisper when he sings while Tallest Man twangs like a drunk man)
    Last edited by countrykidanthony; 05-28-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rjdc_23 View Post
    Sexy Beast by the out of body special.
    THIS BAND SUCKS BIG TIME.
    WA Q KASABOT SA GENRE. MAY PAGKA SKA2 OR UNSA KAHA NA ILA GANAHAN I.ACHIEVE.
    they are wasting air time when their song is played. God.
    i like Out of Body Special because they have no boundaries... they let the music speaks...

ari kos local, para nako way makalupig anang nang hihinayang, larawang kupas.waaaaah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anirhtakzdap View Post
    ==hi TS..for me these songs should be taken out from your list:

1. Ebony and Ivory
    2. Wannabe
    3. Thong Song
    4. What's Up
    5. The Final Countdown

==thanks!
    IMO these are great songs

9.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456