Page 611 of 619 FirstFirst ... 601608609610611612613614 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6184

Cebu Cosplayers Club's Photos - Games and Prizes preview | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ixxora View Post
    @yhuji : I'll email your schedules shortly. Please wait for it.
    @ixxora: thanks ill wait for it patiently ^_^

They have a facebook account. Check that one out.

They also have a thread here on istorya with all their details linking back to their FB accounts.

Besides, I don't blame them if they say 'check their site' because explaining everything in one go is going to be a mouthful.

It doesn't help to read you know.

...Did I mention that they also get a lot of stupid questions at times?

Like asking for details on something that's already been mentioned in the announcement.

Seriously people. Read. D:

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by ixxora View Post
    Colors of Summer: Distant Stars Announcement #3: Sights, Games and Contests

As a preview of what is to come, we’re posting some of the things you can look forward to during the event. Hopefully these will tickle your fancy enough to interest you in coming!

---

Sights
    Stuff to look and see. Exhibits and displays, you name it.

•History of Cebu Cosplay

A chronological walkthrough time of the beginnings and current status of Cebu Cosplay

Plan to have your own exhibit? Contact us PRIVATELY for priority placements

Games

As earlier mentioned, we announced that we’ll be hosting traditional carnival booth games during the event. To bring the Tanabata vibe, we would have had goldfish catching but wouldn’t that be unkind to the fishies? D:

Anyway, we’ll have these five unless there’s space and resources for more

•Ring Toss
    Traditional carnival game with the aim of tossing a ring around the target bottle neck
    •Feed the animal
    Traditional carnival game the aim of “feeding “cut out animal shape with “food” by throwing them in the animal’s mouth
    •Dart throw
    Traditional carnival game with the aim of hitting parts of the dart board to gain as many points possible
    •Mermaid’s Jewellery Box
    A game of luck where one is given a chance to pick the right box and hopefully win a prize
    •At the Race
    Traditional carnival game with the aim of speedily arriving at the finish line by use of dice to determine steps of progression

Further details of game technicalities will be posted separately

Contest

PRE-EVENT CONTESTS
    •Logo Design
    •Mascot Design

EVENT DAY CONTESTS
    On the Spot/Walk-in
    •Drawing
    •Poster Making
    •Clay Sculpting

To be submitted
    •Cosphotography

Walk-in and on the spot
    •Props Making
    •T-Shirt Design

Singing Contest
    •CCC~ Cosplay Challenge Cup

PRE-EVENT contests do not have ANY PRE-REG/FREE TO JOIN
    ALL EVENT DAY Contests have PRE-REG fees/PAY TO JOIN
    Further details of contest technicalities will be posted separately

---

PLEASE. PLEASE----PLEASE spread the word and tell everyone you know.
    This year’s event is definitely going to be worth your while.
    nice unta e apil ani.. but karon pa jud ko adlawa nakabasa... hopefully naa pa lain ini.

I'm sorry I'll have to start my post with a warning/reminder. Please limit the image size of your posted picture to 500 pixels on the longest side. Please read the Rules of iStorya.net #10. I will be deleting any photos that exceed the limit. Only post an image beyond the limit if really necessary.

Now, to the main post.

Congratulations to CCC for a successful and well attended event!!! In behalf of IPC, I'd like to thank the staff of CCC, specially to Mai and Wilbert for the accommodation. We had a great time, sayang there wasn't enough time to photograph everyone. We ran out of batteries na gyud even though we brought with us backups and chargers. And sayang we didn't know naa diay pang last na surprise. hehehe.. We were already packed and ready to move out when we realized naa pa diay surprise.

Looking forward to the next one

Tag lang tamo sa photos.
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

In behalf of the CCC Colors of Summer : Distant Stars event organizers, I'd like to thank the IPC people for coming to the event! I am also honored to be the "first" nga gi photoshoot, I'm sorry for my haggard face and dinalian nga pag photoshoot hehehe. Hope you can join us next time guys! Thank you so much! We sincerely hope you enjoyed the event! <3
    Last edited by ixxora; 05-30-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Haven't posted in, like, forever.

Congrats to CCC for a GREAT EVENT!

If anyone can direct me to pics of Mai and Whynn in the FINALE, please give me links. I kinda need them. (They both know I do, so nevermind about privacy of whutnot here). THANK YOU!

@ixxora: you looked great in the finale. I NEED PICS NAW! T_T

@kururulovescurry: ikaw na sunod nakong sul-oban ug kimono, gusto ka?

Hi Mai! Sayang na bitin mo shoot sa imo. Busy man kaayo ka. Of course enjoy kaayo mi. Actually na bitin hehehe..

We've created a thread in photography forum here --> https://www.istorya.net/forums/photog...yers-club.html

Keep checking lang because some photographers take awhile to process their photos.
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

11.    Advertisement