Page 35 of 106 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

@Badme
    unsay kiti-kiti??

got a 3 mos. old great dane pup
    she's been with us for a few days pa lang..but we have a problem.
    dili siya mu.kaon! now.. daut na kaau among GD.., SKIN AND BONES (

i posted this on the great dane thread but got no replies. i'm getting really worried!!!

first, we fed her dog food. we even mixed it with it with the dogfood given to her by her previous owner so that she can adjust the shift from one brand to another. she didn't eat it.

we tried table food. corned beef and rice. she didn't eat it. sardines and rice.. she ate once. next time we gave her that, dili nasad mukaon. we tried milk. ni inom siya once rasad.

we even bought her vitamins para mugana ang kaon but until now.. our puppy still hasn't touched her food even one bit! what to do??

we're planning to go and see a vet para ma.complete nsad iyang vaccinations. help please......

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.caulfield View Post
    got a 3 mos. old great dane pup
    she's been with us for a few days pa lang..but we have a problem.
    dili siya mu.kaon! now.. daut na kaau among GD.., SKIN AND BONES (

i posted this on the great dane thread but got no replies. i'm getting really worried!!!

first, we fed her dog food. we even mixed it with it with the dogfood given to her by her previous owner so that she can adjust the shift from one brand to another. she didn't eat it.

we tried table food. corned beef and rice. she didn't eat it. sardines and rice.. she ate once. next time we gave her that, dili nasad mukaon. we tried milk. ni inom siya once rasad.

we even bought her vitamins para mugana ang kaon but until now.. our puppy still hasn't touched her food even one bit! what to do??

we're planning to go and see a vet para ma.complete nsad iyang vaccinations. help please......
    if imu dad-on na sa vet madam, im sure nga iya dayun i-cbc na sya... there might be some things going on internally... pwede man sab tungod sa kainit sa panahon, muhinay kaon sa dog.. but since ang imu kay pup pa man, mas maayo nga ipatan-aw jod na siya para sure ka whats going on sa iyaha.

^sir, we brought her to the vet already. we were advised to confine her para ma-dextrosan siya cause she's really frail na. unfortunately, we cannot afford the thousand pesoses per day that we're gonna be charged for the confinement at the clinic so gipalitan nalang namo siya ug dextrose powder para dili ma-dehydrate and other vitamins and pampagana sa kaon. i'm currently force feeding her but it's so hard jud. gamay kaau ug kaunon gihapon.

when we got her from her breeder, dili mani siya ingun ani gud. she was so active and playful. that's even the reason why we picked her in the first place. hmmm..confused naku with what's wrong with our new puppy. any more tips i'm desperate for her to get well. it's only been a few days we had her but she has become my new source of joy now.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    @Badme
    unsay kiti-kiti??
    oppppps hahahaha sorry jud hehehe its not kiti-kiti but tiki-tiki hahahaha saonz..

@ All

You can visit this thread kay naa mga helpful information about dogs. Basin maka help sa inyo. naa pud about distemper. So just visit og if you have something to share then you may also share it to this thread.

https://www.istorya.net/forums/pet-di...bout-dogs.html

Blog Entries
    ^sir, we brought her to the vet already. we were advised to confine her para ma-dextrosan siya cause she's really frail na. unfortunately, we cannot afford the thousand pesoses per day that we're gonna be charged for the confinement at the clinic so gipalitan nalang namo siya ug dextrose powder para dili ma-dehydrate and other vitamins and pampagana sa kaon. i'm currently force feeding her but it's so hard jud. gamay kaau ug kaunon gihapon.

when we got her from her breeder, dili mani siya ingun ani gud. she was so active and playful. that's even the reason why we picked her in the first place. hmmm..confused naku with what's wrong with our new puppy. any more tips i'm desperate for her to get well. it's only been a few days we had her but she has become my new source of joy now.
    Hala basin wala siya naka adapt sa inyoha / sa iya new environment. where ninyo na vet siya gi dala?

^noh? i also considered that possibility. gimingaw cguro sa iyang previous home? hmmm.. if ing-ana man gani, i hope she can adjust na oi. it's affecting her health. tsk tsk.

sa fil-chinese clinic namo siya gidala sis. kanang sa mabolo. should i bring her to another vet?

Blog Entries
    ^noh? i also considered that possibility. gimingaw cguro sa iyang previous home? hmmm.. if ing-ana man gani, i hope she can adjust na oi. it's affecting her health. tsk tsk.

sa fil-chinese clinic namo siya gidala sis. kanang sa mabolo. should i bring her to another vet?
    Bati man na diha! dili pa jud assured nga ma buhi imo pet. Try sa CVD. We just went there, and na save gyud ako dog na ambi namo dili na ma tabang. She's home na gani, kiat na kaayo. Si Dr. Camarillo nindot mu handle ug patients kay manigurado syud siya sa imo pet maka survive. Try CVD lang gyud. Sa CVD Ramos mi usually tig adto.

^mao bah? actually ganiha ra jud ku nag-huna2x if i should bring her to another vet cause wala man gud mi na-explainan why she is behaving that way like possible causes, etc.
    based on the other thread here in istorya, maau pud daw sa animal kingdom in lahug? mas duol sad. cguro by tomorrow if luya jud gihapon kaau i'll try to bring her there.

Blog Entries
    ^mao bah? actually ganiha ra jud ku nag-huna2x if i should bring her to another vet cause wala man gud mi na-explainan why she is behaving that way like possible causes, etc.
    based on the other thread here in istorya, maau pud daw sa animal kingdom in lahug? mas duol sad. cguro by tomorrow if luya jud gihapon kaau i'll try to bring her there.
    Basta mag luya ang pet, maayo ASAP dad-on gyud siya sa vet. I dunno sa animal kingdom kay wala ko ka try but sige sulayi lang para sad ma ok na imo pet. I think you need to bond with your pet so he would not feel homesick. Try lang daw hatagi siya ug attention, maybe introduce yourself more and get to know each other. Maybe that way, mu regain iya pagka lively. ^^

11.    Advertisement