Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Great Book Finds

Hi!

I just bought The Rule of Four kanina sa Booksale SM branch for only Php105!

It looks new, and the new book na naa sa NBS kay costs around 300-400pesos, so this is a really great find.
    I'm so happy! wee!

Share your great book finds!

What book, where you bought it and for how much.

Blog Entries
    hala congrats! me so hapi fer you.
    pwede trade?tapos balik inig human?
    Last edited by makatasawi; 12-05-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by makatasawi View Post
    hala congrats! me so hapi fer you.
    pwede trade?tapos balik inig human?
    wa pako nahuman basa kay busy.
    unsa man imong i-trade?

hehe. note: i dont want any heavy-themed books right now, kanang mga light and fun reads lang.

Blog Entries
    I very rarely buy brand-new books. I usually get 2nd-hand books from Amazon, from book sales and from yard sales. Sometimes sa Amazon maka suerte ka, naay tag 1 cent nalang nga libro.

I used to be so spoiled, I used to get my hands on bestsellers fresh off the press from a friend who works at United Airlines. Daghang mga passengers magbasa ug mga bestsellers during the flight, dayon biyaan nalang inig human ug basa didto sa eroplano. The employees are allowed to take those books home. Those were the good ol' days. *sigh*

Sa Booksale pud ko usually makakita og bargain books. Ako last nakit-an is The Automatic Millionaire and the Millionaire Next Door, each for only PHP100+. In NBS and FB they both costs more or less PHP500.

hehe.
    the best way jud noh kay magsige kag window shopping sa NBS/Powerbooks/Fully Booked para ma-develop imong eye for good book bargains.

hehe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by josephdc View Post
    Sa Booksale pud ko usually makakita og bargain books. Ako last nakit-an is The Automatic Millionaire and the Millionaire Next Door, each for only PHP100+. In NBS and FB they both costs more or less PHP500.
    I, agree.
    I also found some helpful books in Booksale such as Death and Dying and Living with Death and Dying by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. Both books were under P100.
    Last edited by DyslexicHeart; 12-10-2008 at 08:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    found The Simple Life by Larry Roth in book sale. great find indeed!

kadto untang music house sa una tapad sa gaisano main..that was the motherlode of all antique books

well sa akoa my good friend found a very nice book..When German Generals Talk..that was a good find jd..bought it for 150 sa booksale sa SM

I bought all my hardbound Clancy's from Book Sale. Dako kaayo ko ug na-save. Asa ka ana ang usa kay 200 plus ra, hardbound pa jud.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast