Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    aurelius

Default Inquiry: optimale

Hi,

I'm a newbie here and I'm interested in ordering optimale gluta.
    How do we transact for payment purposes, also do you send the product through lbc or other means? Can you please give me info with regards to my inquiry.

A response in my email ad would be preferable. Thank You.

Hoping for your favorable response.

My email ad: utotkayo@yahoo.com

Blog Entries
    ------------------------------------
    A D V I S O R Y - January 8, 2009 (disregard my old Advisory in page 2 of this thread)
    ---------------------------------------
    I am BACK IN CEBU soil - BACK IN BIZ Operation as well starting today!
    my GLOBE mobile phone is now ACTIVATED
    you can again contact me at same number
    0917 746 3564
    267 7813
    You can call/text me with your ORDERS now

Try to miscall me, and you can see este HEAR it ringing promise!
    Yeah, unlike before from December 20-January 6 when I was abroad, Globe network failed to activate my Roaming on time hence I received NOTHING and you guys couldn't reach me.. so sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, that wasn't really the case.

UPDATE ALERT:
    Shiseido Purewhite 270 TABLETS currently out of stock. NEW STOCK will get to me hopefully end of this week, either Friday or Saturday - January 9 or 10... or worse case scenario by Monday - January 12. The rest of the other brands are INSTOCK. Will also be adding another BFAD APPROVED GLUTA in my inventory, KYUSOKU BIHAKU that retails in Mercury drugstores (and I think in Watsons too) for php1500 a set, I will be selling mine for only php1400 a set. More details on this brand soon, again don't ask when kindly subscribe to this thread to get UPDATES
    Top 3 Bestsellers of December 2008 for Glutathione Oral Supplements only:
    1- New Ishigaki Glutathione in kosher gelatin, colored capsules
    2- Optimale Glutathione -BFAD Approved
    3- Dr James Glutathione- a tie between the 2 variants

Quote Originally Posted by jazhmeeh View Post
    I would like to order ishigaki pure and potent 1 bot.Where can I meet u since its january na.I try to text ur number wala may answer.
    jazhmeeh I did say in my Old Advisory dating December 26, 2008 that I'll get back by January 7 ergo my Globe number will be active by then. Yes, Ishigaki PLUS 30caps 850mg (pure and potent formula) is available and I can do meet-ups either at AYALA or SM as of the moment, please contact me the soonest at the given contact number above - they work now.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkrum View Post
    how much for the shipping fee here in ilgan city,mindanao? for thw 850 mg ishigaki,is it stil available?its rily 550?
    pinkrum Yes, Ishigaki PLUS 30caps 850mg (pure and potent formula) is still available. I sent you a PM (Private Message) here giving you a quote on your addtional shipping fee. Yes its only php550.00 because I'm putting this variant of Ishigaki on CLEARANCE SALE since I got word from the main distributor that they are going to release a NEW FORMULATION of this one. Hence most of my colleagues are putting this on sale as well. It used to retail even in Manila from php600-and up.
    bingearl If you've read my old advisory you would have known the reason why my mobile phone cannot be reached. I texted you na that I'm back in Philippine Shores na I'm just a text away for your orders, ga-baha pa diri ang akong Tationil supply hahaha
    aurelius Check your email, I sent you Payment details. And yes I can send thru other couriers like LBC or others upon customer's request. Shipping fee will vary from courier used and depends on weight of package.

Blog Entries
    thank you to:
    Anne S. of Talisay City <----- your Air21 tracking number is 301 001 758 611
    ::: ordered 3 vials of
    ::: Tationil Injectable Glutathione

Hi i would like to know if your roche glutathione vial has vitamin c? and how much would vitamin c cost? thank you

ma'am zee-- thanks for the bottles.. I will be reordereing 2 boxes vials...

madame zee, i want to order 5 vials of tationil injectable gluta + dr james gluta 60caps. i texted you earlier re my order. i'm waiting for your reply. thanks!

aurelius

Default Inquiry

Hi madame zee!

Its me again.I texted you this evening.
    Just asking if you still have ph338 stocks.
    I'm kinda decided to order 90 tabs.
    please reply to my text/this message.

Thanks,
    aurelius

pinkrum
    hi madame zee! its me agen..which is more effective?ishigaki or the new dr. james glutathione ? ive been using glutathione for a month now but i want sumthing which is effective yet affordable.n the effect kc is mejo mabagal eh...how many times a day shud i take the two gluta i mentioned?thank u!

queendorie
    hi sis.. mo order ko ug tationil injectable gluta ug vit. c na laroscorbine iv sad. ill pic it up sa monday. all authentic ha.. tag 10 vials ha.. txt me its >>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by d`monyita; 02-08-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: as requested by TS...number deleted

hi zee, ganahan pud unta ko order for my friend imong IV gluta, wla na discount? please reach me at 09218452105

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast