Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    practice one when i feel like it
    For some unknown reason I find this cute lagi. ahihihi

nice ni nga thread. post ko ani later.

Blog Entries
    Nick: diehards96

Christianity: break-away religion from judaism, dihang mi sipsip ang mga jewish leaders sa romans imbes nga mo laban sa mga hebrews.

Catholicism: usa sa mga kara-an, although not necessarily pinaka kara-an, nga denomination sa christianity.

Bible: "a collection of fascinating legends without scientific support, full of dark hints, historical mistakes and contradictions."

Islam: an offshoot of judaism and christianity, among other middle eastern beliefs.

Quran: (same ra sa "bible.")

God: the ideal man in a phallo-centric society, believed to exist outside of the imagination in order to perpetuate the delusion of male supremacy.

Paganism: religion before the christians became very influential in europe.

Paranormal: angst turned "spiritual."

I added a last question diay: Do you make your own conclusions or do you follow the norm?

pili lng ko..

Catholicism: Proud to be one. I believe in the authority of the hierarchy.

Bible: Well... what can I say? The best book of all time.

Islam: False Religion

Quran: False Scripture

God: We should believe, worship, and love Him because he created all things for the sake of mankind.

Paranormal: I believe in it because I believe in the spiritual world (God is spirit).

Do you make your own conclusions or do you follow the norm? Depends on the situation

hehehe... can't say I didn't see that coming.

take note lang peeps. no questioning of "whys". this is more of a registry/semi-discussion.

As of, November 19, 2008 8:30PM.

Nick: the_child

Christianity: Catholicism which includes the Orthodox Churches, and the other Churches (not refering to sects and cults, a big big difference) who have not yet embraced the See of Rome. Our brothers. i anticipate the day of the Communion of the entire Church.

Catholicism: redundant.

Bible: I have read some part of it. Not very keen in thick books, with exceptions. i do not possess that virtue of patience.

Islam: Our religious and historical cousins.

Quran: I have an english copy at home. have read some parts not all.

God: The One, the Good, the Beautiful, The Highest.

Paganism: institutionalized what is not suppose to be. The term subsumes every "primitive" religion.

Paranormal: An interesting subject. But one must divide between the rationally acceptable from horse piss. The attempt to extend the study of forms in matter in a new level. what is accepted as normal is purely political.

Local customs: we are bound to culture. but it does not mean we cant transcend it, or then again, enjoy it.

Do you make your own conclusions or do you follow the norm? Im not a people person. I have issues.

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Child View Post
    Catholicism: redundant.
    Yes, my apologies, but most of them don't like to associate with christians. So buwagon aron walay gubot.

Paranormal: An interesting subject. But one must divide between the rationally acceptable from horse piss. The attempt to extend the study of forms in matter in a new level. what is accepted as normal is purely political.
    My term was "diplomatic". Tubayi lang dai kai basin madayonan daw ug kabuang. Like when you see "things" and the doctor says it's not there they suddenly start to think they're crazy. So rather just agree para ma maintain ang semi-sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki_v2.0 View Post
    Yes, my apologies, but most of them don't like to associate with christians. So buwagon aron walay gubot.

My term was "diplomatic". Tubayi lang dai kai basin madayonan daw ug ka buang. Like when you see "things" and the doctor says it's not there they suddenly start to think they're crazy. So rather just agree para ma maintain ang semi-sanity.
    Whats you problem? You started a thread asking people's opinion on their stand, stated the parameters, and then you go around howling because you dont like somebody elses opinion ? Is that what they teach in international schools these days? If you dont know how to read tropic language either blame your incompetency or blame your school. But whether your competent or not, most likely your not, dont go asking for things you dont have the stomach for.

And if your that insecure, no, my answers were not referring to any of your "preconceived limitations" to yourself on regards to asking the questions. Maybe you infer too much that my statements where questioning the validity of the questions being posed because they are not. If you dont like my opinions, or for that matter anybody elses opinion, go to disneyland and strut your gimmicks with Mickey.

I'm merely stating my reply.

Whats you problem? You started a thread asking people's opinion on their stand, stated the parameters, and then you go around howling because you dont like somebody elses opinion ? Is that what they teach in international schools these days? If you dont know how to read tropic language either blame your incompetency or blame your school. But whether your competent or not, most likely your not, dont go asking for things you dont have the stomach for.
    Ahihihi... walay nanghilabot nimo pre. Basaha na tarong akong comment. You don't need to get your panties wrapped in a bunch. Nitubay ra ko nimo suko nuon ka. Anyway, how don't know unsay labot anang skwelahan diri na thread. There's no mention of that here. Ako na nuon insecure.

But then again...

Do you make your own conclusions or do you follow the norm? Im not a people person. I have issues.
    Figures.

It's ok pre. I forgive you. I understand now.

See, people? We get CAN get along.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast