Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 475455565758596067 ... LastLast

naa unta poll pra maklaro knsa pinakabati jd haha

ur posts help me a lot! hehe.. aspiring call center ko but,i have doubts na..

To be fair to all call center companies, they each have their own pluses and minuses. I have worked at my job for more than 6 years [2 years as an agent, and since 2006, as a trainer] and have seen some people leave becuse of politics, or management styles, or even policies. There are people who will say that this call center they work in is the best, there are also people who will say the same call center is the worst. It's al;l subjective really. And often, the negative gets more attention than the positive.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    ang reason kay kinahanglan mo log-in naka 15 mins before sa imo scheduled shift if di ka ka log-in 15 mins before the shift starts late na ka.. kinahanglan mo log-out sad ka 15 mins after the shift kay kung mag-una ka log out undertime ka.. mag take pajud ka ug call/chat anang 15 mins after end sa imo shift.. hahaha.. if malate ka bsan 1 min 50% nalang sa daily rate imo makuha.. daily rate is 300+.. delay ang sweldo nya ang performance bonus di ihatag.. no other benefits gawas sa gov't mandated benefits
    oy d nana sya maau oist.. gibiungana lang mo ana. giilad kung baga sa oras... i report na sa Labor oist. ako report be...

ang mga call centers man gud kay na adapt sa culture sa gawas. mao na usahay kita naanad ta ug filipino style... magreklamo ta... but cla ta to ang mo adjust kay naa gud cla dire sa pinas.

just passing by. wla pa ka work sa call center

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    ang reason kay kinahanglan mo log-in naka 15 mins before sa imo scheduled shift if di ka ka log-in 15 mins before the shift starts late na ka.. kinahanglan mo log-out sad ka 15 mins after the shift kay kung mag-una ka log out undertime ka.. mag take pajud ka ug call/chat anang 15 mins after end sa imo shift.. hahaha.. if malate ka bsan 1 min 50% nalang sa daily rate imo makuha.. daily rate is 300+.. delay ang sweldo nya ang performance bonus di ihatag.. no other benefits gawas sa gov't mandated benefits

Familiar lagi na nga setup? Dil na mao na company na somewhere in Mango?

Quote Originally Posted by bugzbunny View Post
    grabeh dyud ni ka worse! pwede gaan mi clue unsa ni cya? unless bubble glass ni cya...
    Nganu diay? Wala sad na klaro ang babble glass? I was planning to apply there but not as an agent but as a transcriptionist. Wala diay na ayo diha?

Quote Originally Posted by mikky View Post
    Guys and gals, i have had about 5 years of experience in a call center. I was studying law while I was working in the graveyard shift. Now, I am a full pledge and license lawyer. I know the different styles of how these call centers can take advantage of its agents and how they violate our Philippines Labor Code. In my mind right now, I can name a lot of "worst" call centers. I will just keep that to myself though.

In case you need help regarding asserting your rights as an employee versus your employer (call center), do not hesitate to PM me. I will be glad to be of service to you.
    A 15-day notice is standard na man jud if moresign noh? But naa ba katungod ang company na mobutang sa imo record na "Termination" if nag-immediate resignation ka?

Quote Originally Posted by land_water_air View Post
    kung ngita mo worst call center ever!!......try to apply at Kudo Support...hahahhaha...located at MEPZ1 lapu-lapu city....as in, you will witness the corruption of the company.... you can find any other blogs regarding that here in istorya.net.... well, KUDO's former name was LiveChatService which was being registered as an Internet cafe.... as in daghan deductions like SSS,Pag-ibig or unsa pa na uban... but when their employees applied for a load in SSS, they found out na wala diay sila pundo sa ila account ky wala gihatag sa LCS/Kudo .... luoy kaau to mga nag-apply for maternity loan ky wala jud nadayon kay wala lageh pundo.... that's why daghan kaayo na sila employees na nikiha nila and PERMI SILA PILDE.... that's the reason why nag change sila ug company name...hihih maybe...so that malimpyo ila record..ahahahha but still the same environment...same corruption... same gihapon ila working time... ila normal schedule is 9 hours like 10-7.. but then you need to be there and clock in by 9:40-9:45 if you will clock in after 9:45 you will be considered as late...then dapat you shud clock out by 7:15.... see? that 30-35 minutes nah!!!!!.. so total working hours nimo will 9 hours and 35 minutes with basic pay of 8k to 9 500 ....... and karon they have a new General Manager.. General manage na permi lang naguba ang nawng, dili jud kahinbaw mo smile, hinoon ana jud na,.....

bitaw, enough na oi.... if you want to believe me then good...

but if not, it's okay...

you may apply to Kudo and be one of the Kudo family which they treated as robots.......

kung kaya nimo...then go.....

A friend of mine once worked there. Ingon siya gi-good as gone ra daw iya training allowance. First daw gi-ingon sa ila na 100 ang per day then ni-down to 50 ug sa dihang ila na gipaningil ingon ila HR na good as gone na daw!

Mao sad iya gi-ingon nako na corrupt jud daw ug tinuod na daghan na nikiha nila na employees. I just wonder why they still continue to operate if that's the case.

Maayo ra sad wala mi nadayon didto!

11.    Advertisement