Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 919899100101102103104111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1167

...convergys

never lost an account huh?

basta pra nako ang maau na call center knang dli toxic ang atmosphere ug nindot ang culture na dli murag mga diyos ang mga TL...

Quote Originally Posted by zach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JezzyCalm View Post
    ^ mao jud.. ok daw ang sykes.. aq bf sykes man.. wala ma xa reklamo.. contented xa..
    I agree jud...Im with sykes now...for almost 4 years nah...
    dakong sakto
    sa tantong pag callcenter hopping nako sauna...nindot ang sykes
    maski dili ingon ana ka dako ang sweldo..dili labad sa ulo ang mga taw.. buotan pajud ang mga guard

Quote Originally Posted by mr.mack2x View Post
    natug ko sa akong call. nagdamgo ko g batman..
    ako officemate usahay dili maka mata kung naai call
    pina ka taas nakong straight nga tulog sa office kai 6hours
    naa to time nga naka mata ko ug kadlawn.. dali2x tawn ko bangon nya check sa computer.. na realize nako nga naa diay ko balay hehehe
    resulta sa cge tulog sa office..

^^^ive heard a lot na maau daw ang working atmosphere ug culture sa Sykes

Quote Originally Posted by demetvi View Post
    naka work nako ug 9 call centers all around cebu..

and my top 3 worst call center goes to

3. eperformax - kung training paka your are only paid 300/day
    2. eperformax - if naa naka sa production ang imung break kay unpaid.. so instead of the regular 9 hours work. 7 1/2 hours calls, 1/2 hour break and 1 hour lunch. sa Eperformax 9 1/2 gyud ka mu work.. meaning you are expected to be logged in avaya for a whole 8 hours.. diba govt mandated mana nga at least we are given 30 minutes break sa tanang company?...

A lot of people i know work here. And I don't remember anyone complaining about the breaks. Considering an agent gets bigger paycheck than an officer - more than P14,000 per 15 days.

Sus ginoo kong pinaka bati ang storyaan nato ........... wa nay mo pildi pa sa TAKING YOU FORWARD INC.

Proven and tested na nako ni ....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    by far the worst is teletech!!!!

I didn't stay long in this company because it sucks big time!

Even from the start of their orientation I knew there was something fishy about their policies....I'll sight an example...

During our orientation (there were roughly 50 at least newly hired staffs there) the HCD staff was discussing to us our pay scale and what we should expect should our careers prosper in TT.

Ug sa dihang nangutana ko..... "After the assessment prior to regularization, is there any expected salary increase?"

ang tubag sa dakilng HCD (and im not bluffing ha....)

"Actually you are very fortunate, kay we have already given you your salary increase even on probationary period. It is already part of your salary now"

And my follow up question.... "Now isn't the salary increase based on the assessment of the employees' performance during the probationary stage? So how can you say that you have already included a salary increase when the agents are still new and under training? What are your basis then for claiming that you have already INCLUDED our salary increase at this early stage?"

And the entire room was silent! Ang HCD obviously ga kanga kanga na! A co-agent backed me up on the question further probing for clarification on the salary and allowance issue.

Ang ending, the HCD Manager stepped in...trying to defuse the situation...I said right there infront of everyone in the room. "I'm sorry, but the explanation you just gave us now shows there is a flaw to your system. Which makes your performance assessment questionable"

Second issue I had was...when I signed my contract with them they said that I will be handling a Sales position...then first day of work I was told we will be a tier 2 agent of a new account...so during training fortunately for me I was promoted to handle a Supervisory function (the rest of my teammates where continuing with the agent training) while me on the other hand was already handling Supervisory role and it entirely makes a different scope of work and position...So I went ahead with them continued to be their slave for months in the hope that they will recognize our efforts. I came up to the Management and I asked them to change my contract because I was no longer handling an agent level work, therefore it should be revised and relevant pay scale should be provided. So Management promised to do something about it, but ang ending kutob ra sa promise.

So I quit (for some personal reason), and when after six months came nangumusta ko sa akong wavemate, ang ilang increase from a Php 13,000 salary was a Php 500.00 rice allowance!

I just hope they changed their policies and how they run their business, because when I was there...by far I can say it is the WORST of the WORST!
    basi sa pag basa nako sa imung gitampo, murag gi assess mn guru ka nila to "unconsciously" train you to promote you on a higher position. Akong basis kai basi sa k2ng ni counter ka sa pag explain sa HCD during orientation, naka ingun guru to ang HR nga "nae potential ning bataa" mao gi kulata ka nilag trabahu wae labut sa imung account kai nakai "assertive" attitude. hehe..

sayang..

IMO.

Last edited by moy1moy1; 12-31-2012 at 12:14 AM.

well i had bad experience pud on my previous company which is North Star Technology Inc. But still thankful that they hired me had gain my first call center experience

OT: well reading this thread makes me feel lucky and proud nga my call center company that im working right now that has been 7 or 8 years now in cebu has never been mentioned in this thread
    naka bati lang kai dili lang permi hiring, kay maihap ra ang mo resign heheheh :P
    the name of the company by the way is Calltek
    refer nalang mo ani for more info https://www.istorya.net/forums/career...nter-intl.html

eBusiness BPO! OA ra kaau, pahuboan tas sapatos! wala sila kahibaw na mas limpyo pa akong sapatos kaysa sa ilahang mga daan na tsinelas! HAHAHAHA =)

sobra pa! way mga klaro... grrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambugerong.Tambok View Post
    Sus ginoo kong pinaka bati ang storyaan nato ........... wa nay mo pildi pa sa TAKING YOU FORWARD INC.

Proven and tested na nako ni ....
    sobra pa, walay mga klaro! grrr....

11.    Advertisement