Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ice_water View Post
    good naa namo canteen and CR pero how about INSURANCE and im referring to health insurance hap?? naa namo ana?? kay i can give up both bsta insured lang ako company that im working... good for you, you lasted a year.

And i dont have to visit that company coz im happy working where i am ryt know im earning more than your so called "escalation team" or team leads and thats a guarantee.
    call center na walay insurance? hadloka sad dra oi, kadlawn baya ang work ana den if ma unsa pa lang ka tsk3x
    and 10k lang? above diay gamay sa minimum wage ka faet sad ana oi

10k is still small? oh...ok...whatever. I guessed you must be a manager? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by techwizard View Post
    naanad ni sila sa ubang call center nga tag P15T up ang sweldo sa agent, wala pa labot sa bonuses...
    maabot gud ni usahay ug P12T-P14T ang kinsina apil sa bonus bisan agent lang...

yes 10k is small if you are working in a call center, minimum wage karon is almost 8k+ labaw ramo og 2k? den naa mo sa graveyard shift.... ay ko ingna mag salig diay ta sa bonus ani,
    see, dat only shows na bati lagi inyo company. how about ang insurance miga? wala paman ko nmo gi qoute about ana, sakto bako na wla mo insurance dha? im just waiting for your reply

there's just no denying that LCS is the worst callcenter out there, I don't mean this as an insult to anyone who is working there, but I assume every single employee there will agree with me once they switch to any other callcenter. I worked in LCS for about a week, now my employer is LRDC. LCS and LRDC are worlds apart. Aside from my salary almost quadrupling, I got so much more benefits I cant even remember them all. The one standing out is the health insurance which is in my opinion one of the most important benefit any company can give.

Seriously techwizard, if god forbid you'd get sick, do you think the Rays would give a damn? Judging from the grammar level you've shown in your posts you seem to be very easily replaceable (I know this sounds insulting, but it's not meant as an insult, it's meant as a piece of advice that you should ponder about even if only for a little bit)

I mean.. in LCS the head of HR is the chick the owner married... ffs
    Still.. the 5 days working in LCS were very beneficial for me, it showed me where I never want to end up and I assume just like it is for me, the memory alone of LCS makes Icewater appreciate his current job. Just thinking about having to work 6 days a week and almost not seeing my family anymore for 8k a month, makes me want to hug every single HR member of my current employer. God I love my Job.

My two cents, as harsh as I may sound, is to ditch LCS as soon as you can, believe me, you will catch yourself thinking "God I love my Job" as well, once you move on to another company

sa ako time, walay restday2x as in nakalitan ko, ingnon lang ka na "d company needs you" kay poor staffing daw and come to think of it, for almost 2 months ko nag work w/o any rest day and if your gonna ask me if
    dako kog na earn a2, hell no!! as in mag lugos gyd og abot og 5 digits because, of the ghost deductions and the extra 30 mins na imo gi render for free...

@techwizard
    bisag unsaon nimo og convince ang mga taw dri na nindot ang LCS,
    dghan gyd mo react coz dli na tinood, read the whole thread majority ani kay reklamo sa LCS.

Dear (anonymous),

LiveChatService.com will be holding a job fair on Sunday Sept. 20, 2009
    from 10am until 5pm.

We invite you to participate should you feel that you may be suited for
    one of the positions which we currently have open. In tomorrows Job Fair
    we are especially looking for Inbound Chat Technical Support agents,
    Web Hosting Technical Support agents and an English coach/trainer who
    holds a B.S. Degree in English. For other positions, please visit
    liveservice-info.ph

Here is a map to our office: http://www.liveservice-ph.info/kudo-map-bw-2.jpg
    simply look for Kudo Support upon entering MEPZ 1.

Note that proper business attire should be worn - also bring valid ID
    in order to be interviewed.

REFERENCE: Your application tracking number is: URID

There is no need to reply to this email.

Sincerely,
    LiveChatService.com

*********Is this a joke.... the salary really sucks.

Basic pay is 8k(for tech1 and escalations) plus the 8k bonus for escalations that will blow your mind away because it's not easy. I've tried handling escalation account for 5 days and it seems that I've spend my whole d@#$ life in hell! You will handle 5 chats(this include customer sup and technical sup all in one crap!). If you want to sharpen your mind and critical thinking, try working at LCS.. I can assure you that MABAID gyd imong u-t-o-k. Juan(John), change your style dude cuz we aint dumb.

i think kanang mga call center nga atik atik ug survey nya scammers diay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozenyan View Post
    there's just no denying that LCS is the worst callcenter out there, I don't mean this as an insult to anyone who is working there, but I assume every single employee there will agree with me once they switch to any other callcenter. I worked in LCS for about a week, now my employer is LRDC. LCS and LRDC are worlds apart. Aside from my salary almost quadrupling, I got so much more benefits I cant even remember them all. The one standing out is the health insurance which is in my opinion one of the most important benefit any company can give.

Seriously techwizard, if god forbid you'd get sick, do you think the Rays would give a damn? Judging from the grammar level you've shown in your posts you seem to be very easily replaceable (I know this sounds insulting, but it's not meant as an insult, it's meant as a piece of advice that you should ponder about even if only for a little bit)

I mean.. in LCS the head of HR is the chick the owner married... ffs
    Still.. the 5 days working in LCS were very beneficial for me, it showed me where I never want to end up and I assume just like it is for me, the memory alone of LCS makes Icewater appreciate his current job. Just thinking about having to work 6 days a week and almost not seeing my family anymore for 8k a month, makes me want to hug every single HR member of my current employer. God I love my Job.

My two cents, as harsh as I may sound, is to ditch LCS as soon as you can, believe me, you will catch yourself thinking "God I love my Job" as well, once you move on to another company
    what company is LRDC?

10K is really small when we talk about "call center" salary but its much bigger when compared to factory workers and minimum-wage earners.

11.    Advertisement