Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMore View Post
    People Support.....with matching AEGIS.
    could you elaborate more on why?

Quote Originally Posted by Bongoton View Post
    could you elaborate more on why?
    No need. Sa akoa na lang na....

I beg to disagree..... I've been with PeopleSupport (back in 2006-2007)... I enjoyed my stay with PS, with the competitive compensation plus you get along with real good people.... I resigned from my job to finish my studies.. I owe it to PS my maturity in terms of professional work ethics...

If you're not happy with you job, go ahead and leave. It's their loss not yours, just don't think that the rest of the employees feel the same way that you do.... Basin diay, ikaw ray nagdalag dimalas ana nga company...hehehe...i-generalize pajud nimo nga bati ang company.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_stranger143 View Post
    I beg to disagree..... I've been with PeopleSupport (back in 2006-2007)... I enjoyed my stay with PS, with the competitive compensation plus you get along with real good people.... I resigned from my job to finish my studies.. I owe it to PS my maturity in terms of professional work ethics...

If you're not happy with you job, go ahead and leave. It's their loss not yours, just don't think that the rest of the employees feel the same way that you do.... Basin diay, ikaw ray nagdalag dimalas ana nga company...hehehe...i-generalize pajud nimo nga bati ang company.
    Hmmm...to do explain si Kuya. Well, sa imo nga time. Di ba AEGIS?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMore View Post
    People Support.....with matching AEGIS.
    I have a different expereince with Aegis PeopleSupport. I've been with different call centers, Etel and CVG. with CVG ok man, but since i was with a mobile company (cellphone) GRABE lang ang volume of calls, mauga ang imo tutunlan, so i resigned. I have good expereince with CVG except for the stress level, taas gyud para nako. With eTel, i was one of the first batch, we were trained in Manila. Matrix pa to ang ako account, working invirnment is good, people are good, help is always there if you need one. but i was advised to resign due to CSAT surveys. never given a chance to be transfered to other accounts.

Now, I am with Aegis PeopleSupport for 3+ years, taking calls only for 8mos. now I am a Team Lead. I don't know with other posters why they said Aegis PS is the worst. Being a Jr Management, i can see both the side of the employee and a little of the management. what i like most... for one, if agent will not perform in one account Aegis don't just serve you termination letter, they will transfer you to a different account. I have seen this being a Team lead. naa ko agent wala gyud tawon pasar pasar sa stats, ako na unta i terminate but instead she was just moved to a different account. of course other factors considered. wala pa pasarpasar, sige pa absent... awww lain na na, goodbye gyud dayon.(this is my experience with my acct... i don't know with other accounts of Aegis)

i think it is best if you don't like the call center, we should also shed light as to why.... dili kay "ako nalang na" reason, that way others will be warned.

ang worst na company namo kay ang CITOM init pa, gamay pa gyud ug sweldo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozenyan View Post
    there's just no denying that LCS is the worst callcenter out there, I don't mean this as an insult to anyone who is working there, but I assume every single employee there will agree with me once they switch to any other callcenter. I worked in LCS for about a week, now my employer is LRDC. LCS and LRDC are worlds apart. Aside from my salary almost quadrupling, I got so much more benefits I cant even remember them all. The one standing out is the health insurance which is in my opinion one of the most important benefit any company can give.

Seriously techwizard, if god forbid you'd get sick, do you think the Rays would give a damn? Judging from the grammar level you've shown in your posts you seem to be very easily replaceable (I know this sounds insulting, but it's not meant as an insult, it's meant as a piece of advice that you should ponder about even if only for a little bit)

I mean.. in LCS the head of HR is the chick the owner married... ffs
    Still.. the 5 days working in LCS were very beneficial for me, it showed me where I never want to end up and I assume just like it is for me, the memory alone of LCS makes Icewater appreciate his current job. Just thinking about having to work 6 days a week and almost not seeing my family anymore for 8k a month, makes me want to hug every single HR member of my current employer. God I love my Job.

My two cents, as harsh as I may sound, is to ditch LCS as soon as you can, believe me, you will catch yourself thinking "God I love my Job" as well, once you move on to another company
    Asa ug unsa na ang LRDC bro?

ngano daghan man sad mong naka-trabaho sa LCS kung bati diay na dra?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikky View Post
    That is true jud onlyvic. Currently, I am handling a case of an employee from C_ _ _ _ _ _ _ s (in I.T. Park) who was suspended for 3 days without justifiable reasons. Tssssk...tsskkkk...tsssskkk....! I really hate it when that happens coz mawad-an pa trabaho ang agent, di pa jud cia ma-qualified for promotion because of a bad mark on her 201 file. I will not name the company lang coz I'm bound by lawyer-client privilege.

There is this case pod that I am handling involving a call center in Mepz 2, W-----n W--s. The company has terminated a lot of its "seasoned" agents for no apparent reason. Wala jud due process ba.

ONe thing that you also need to see is your employees' handbook. Tan-awa ang mga rules and regulations governing your stay there. Then, there you will see unsa ka one-sided and handbook. It is all in favor of your company. That is why, maka-violate gali ang agent ug bisan unsa nga rules and regulations nga naa sa employees' handbook, automatic jud nga suspended sila or if not, terminated pa gali. UNder the law, the employees are supposed to have a say on how laws inside the company are to be formulated coz they are the ones who will be adversely affected with it.
    I hate to say this but I totally agree...
    Mawa lang gud ang respeto naku sahay sa mga people in power kai ambot, magkatawa kas ilang way of dealing things and gawd.. Mawagtang nalang ang EOP ug kalit.. bwahahah... Mau pa mu-english ang mga bago nga agents.. Haahahahaha... Peace! I think na say uban maayo but ambot uy, weird jud.. Kiss ass people sad.. Nyhahahaha.... Employee handbook -- Every move that you make is illegal... Di naka pde makapahuway sad gud sa kagrabe ka demanding.. Oh well.. Ana jud daw na ang call center life... Hahahaha.... Nya of course, plinastikay galore....

Blog Entries
    Just wanna ask guys about sa people support... Tinuod nga we need to be trained for 1 month without pay? how come? then unsa man naa sa training? I recently knew nga indian diay ang tag iya ana... bati ba ang style nla? klaro ba ang sweldo? to be honest kai wa pa jud ko kasulay ug work sa call centers but i had experience being a virtual assistant and on a web promotion company but freelance lang to... this time kai mo apply ko sa call center ug balik kai hinay ang freelancing karon and i want to seek new career growth... hope you can help me with my inquiries... hehehe... thanks in advance...

11.    Advertisement