Page 1 of 83 123411 ... LastLast

Default Why do women love BAD BOYS?

why do women go for men who have the "bad boy" image (the likes of James Dean, Ben Affleck, Robin Padilla, etc) what's the attraction?

could be that it's the risk and the adventure associated with these types? hehhehe

feeling protected... most probably

I've been told it's more like "Good person overall, but bad in bed." Ladies, is this true?

sori, had 2 delete it

Bad BoyZ exudes untamed masculinity, independence and confidence

I think it's an honor for them to be the one to tame the bad boy. Maginoo pero medyo bastos. Maayo pud mu diskarte ang mga bad boys compared sa mga bookworm types. In short marunong magdala, kabalo sila mangita sa weakness sa usa ka babae, how to make the ladies laugh, dala ang gitik gitik ginagmay. Pa choy choy, it's the little things I guess that made us bad boys so loveable. hehe. Take note ha "made" past tense na ha!!! Sa una rana, good boy naman ko karon. Hahay those were the days. Mao na nga kamong mga single pag enjoy sa mo. unya namo pag minyo kung matagbaw namo. Especially kung bad boy mo kay daghan pa kaayong chicks mu abot sa inyong kinabuhi.

because they care for a lot....

challenge? di man cla ma-control...

kay everytime mushow lng cla gamay na affection, we view it as a big sacrifice na sa ila kay di gud cla softie...

The answer has to be unraveled from the tangled mess of feminine psychology.

[to her] -- he is the storybook hero of her novels and soap operas. But she will settle -- for the short term, at least -- for a poor thug <nice guys> <or should i say wimps> who can offer her excitement. In her muddled vision of the world, she equates abusive behavior with earning power, because she assumes that television and the movies actually mirror reality, so that bad boys are always conniving, ruthless, and underhanded. Bad boys are untamed and reckless and charged with sexuality. They are a "challenge" (meaning that they don't instantly fall prey to her Pussy Power). She glories in the sensation of raw adventure .

Sakto gyud ka boliklik. In short, Never a dull moment with the bad boys. Whether it's on a date or in bed, everything is spontaneous and untamed. Regarding the "challenge" ehem, abi palang ang mga bad boys easy to get. hehe. Dili sad oi kay strict man pud among mga parents.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 83 123411 ... LastLast