Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Liking someone when you already have a gf?

Have you experience it? What should be done?
    I need your ideas!!!

up up up for now...

hmmmmm.m...cguro makig friends ka sa imo gi like nga gurl..
    and if mag break namo sa imo gf.adto na dayon ka niya. HAHAHAHAA

^^ bad ai hehhe joke duklon jud nako akong uyab ba...hehehhe btaw if u love ur gf like ra jud na kutob imong na feel sa other girl..if ganahan jud gani ka sa other girl as in tudo2 jud imong gusto uyaba ang lain gurl then buwage imong uyab...

no comment ko dah .... oppps

kadaghan nko ka.experiencya ani.. payter kaayo ni nga phenomenon.. pro ang ending, i lab u nlng sa tago aron way gubot.. hehe.. i think its natural sometimes nga ma.infatuated or ma.crush ang taw.. just have to know the boundaries..

kalami sa topic...karelate ko gmay dah...pro pugong pra menos gubot...hahaha

Hmmm....?this thing is not really new...its inevitable!...dili kalikayan gyud...!this thing is perfectly normal...so dont be surprise....!...
    Ang uyab2x...is practicing marriages... and practice do have ups and down!...naa gyud obstacle and challenges para ma master nmo ang so called love...
    If you'll ask me what will you do...then...do nothing, think nothing... let it happen...if you like her/him then go ahead...considering you also like your gf/bf...everything will differ on how much your love to your gf/bf...(destiny is not by faith, its what you choose) and if you will fall for the person you just like beyond your control...then go for it, coz your now experiencing real love...basta dont be a two timer...!Coz THE WORD LOVE HAS NO "S" (dnt tell me you're gonna say "I loves you")wahahaha.. you only have one heart, one soul, but thousand of thoughts and feeling...!

normal for most people!there's nothing wrong about admiring someone when you have your own.that will spice up your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgarret80 View Post
    normal for most people!there's nothing wrong about admiring someone when you have your own.that will spice up your life.
    Correct! Taman lang ka sa kaibog sa uban... jejejeje...

pero ug gusto jud to nimo hala pangayo ug number para reserba...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast