Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Driving from Cebu to Ozamis, need route and road tips

we plan to drive from cebu to ozamis, 1st timer...
    would appreciate any road tips, route info...

thanks istoryans

drive to pier 5 and roll on the ro-ro on transasia cebu to ozamis trip every MWF. or do u prefer the hard part? meaning driving the long way

would prefer "not so hard part" but yes, we plan to drive the long way...
    plan is to visit relatives and break-in the car...

freight of a b/n car in a roro is kinda steep nowadays

Drive from Cebu City to Southern tip of Cebu, take ferry to Negros side, then from dumaguete, take another ferry to Dapitan City/Dipolog, from there drive your new car to Ozamis.

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    Drive from Cebu City to Southern tip of Cebu, take ferry to Negros side, then from dumaguete, take another ferry to Dapitan City/Dipolog, from there drive your new car to Ozamis.
    thanks for the route info... care to elaborate? i looked at the map and have a few questions:

- which town in south of cebu to take the ferry
    - which route is best to south cebu: via argao-oslob side or barili-samboan route?
    - what town in dumaguete does the ferry from cebu side dock?
    - ferry charges if anyone knows
    - which town in dumaguete has the ferry towards dapitan/dipolog
    - again ferry charges

thanks a lot for any info that you can share...

Quote Originally Posted by rev-maxx View Post
    thanks for the route info... care to elaborate? i looked at the map and have a few questions:

- which town in south of cebu to take the ferry
    - which route is best to south cebu: via argao-oslob side or barili-samboan route?
    - what town in dumaguete does the ferry from cebu side dock?
    - ferry charges if anyone knows
    - which town in dumaguete has the ferry towards dapitan/dipolog
    - again ferry charges

thanks a lot for any info that you can share...
    I'm not a regular traveler to the southern part of Cebu but if my memory serves me right you can drive your new car to Bato, Samboan via Argao, Oslob route. The road condition is much better than via Barili/Moalboal and you can reach Bato quicker. When you reach Bato, Samboan you can ask the locals where the ferry is. Don't know how much is the fare but on the other side of Negros Oriental it is still, I believe, the port called Tampe. Just make copies of your OR and CR.

The more the better. Drive to Dumaguete City and ask where the ferry to Dapitan/Dipolog City is. There are quite a lot now because of the Nautical Highway. This is the best I can recommend because this is good for your break in period and driving a car like this is actually the best to do a break-in and there's fun of course.

When you reach Ozamis don't forget to have your new car a wash kay salty ra ba inig labang nimo ug lawud. And last piece of advice, ayaw lang pagdali drive somewhere between 80 to 90 with occasional odo at 100 para di mapugos imong makina and drive safely.

sakto au na imu advice bai.....

btw...tan awa ang schedule sa mga ferry....

gkan bato-tampe...wla ko kabalo unsa nga shipping lines...

ang sa dumaguete to dipolog kay montenegro shipping lines,tan awa ila schedule para naa moy target nga time mu abot didto para ana nga trip ug dli pud au mo dugay maghuwat sa next nga trip...kay sa ako nahibaw an,early morning ug late afternoon ila trip....

lingaw na bai....cge ko solo drive dha dipolog to ozamis....120km man guro na more or less....try mo hapit sa aquamarine park sa jimenes or plaridel ba na...nindot ila restaurant ngadto..naa tunga sa dagat dayun barato pa gyud,fresh pa au...

hapit nlang sad diay mu ug dapitan ug dakak kung makalugar mo......duol rman au na ....

godwhacker n pongpagong, thanks very much for the tips and info...

kita ko ani nga site: Philippines shipping, ro-ro and slow ferry schedules, including SuperFerry, Trans-Asia, Cokaliong, Sulpicio, Carlos A. Gothong, Roble, F.T. Palacio, George & Peter, Maypalad, Kinswell, and other shipping lines.
    i think very informative kay apil ang schedules naa... can anyone confirm if mao pa ba ni nga schedule?

pong, ok na ba ang dalan from dapitan all the way to ozamis? ma-agian ba ang plaridel ug lopez jaena sa route? or unsa nga route ang mas ma-ayo agi-an.

thanks kaayo...

ok ra ang road from dapitan goin to ozamis

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast