Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Serious Relationships

talking about serious relationships in your own experience(intimate relationships)
    who loves most!?
    GUYS? - GIRLS?

GUYS!

On an early stage of the relationship, naturally, it's the guys who love more than the girl.
    But as days, months, years goes by, a guy's attention to his partner gets sour, and almost lifeless..
    Then her comes the girl partner question herself, what went wrong... Taking all the time to learn, and love his partner even more, and if doesn't really work, arguments come in, and eventually breaks up..

its sad to see couples break up

Quote Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
    On an early stage of the relationship, naturally, it's the guys who love more than the girl.
    But as days, months, years goes by, a guy's attention to his partner gets sour, and almost lifeless..
    Then her comes the girl partner question herself, what went wrong... Taking all the time to learn, and love his partner even more, and if doesn't really work, arguments come in, and eventually breaks up..
    i agree to this... this is really true...

same hir!!...labi na full effort au ang guy den ang girl murag ala ray paki ky ngsalig..tsk tsk tsk what a pitiful couple...

It depends guro if both really has feeling for each other. But sa ako experience kami duha..bsag dugay na, puol usahay but love nko ang laki love pd ko nya so equal ra.

Quote Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
    i agree, but its all on adjustments really...
    thats how it works man jud di ba, we are all looking for the right partner...
    it hurts pero mao jud ni ang mahitabo until we find a partner nga bisag dugay na mo naa japon moy spark
    or willing mo adjust ang usag usa to save the relationship...

Quote Originally Posted by filibustero View Post
    i agree, but its all on adjustments really...
    thats how it works man jud di ba, we are all looking for the right partner...
    it hurts pero mao jud ni ang mahitabo until we find a partner nga bisag dugay na mo naa japon moy spark
    or willing mo adjust ang usag usa to save the relationship...
    i totally agree aning boss fili, it's a matter of adjustments raman jud. labi na magkadugay ang relasyon mo kompyansa man gud ang lalaki to the point na pasagdan nlng ang uyab kay nagsalig lage ang babae nahigugma kaayo sa laki. mao na kung love jud ninyo inyong partner o uyab, mopangita jud ug paagi na magpabiling init ang relasyon.

really........

hahahahha... i think ur rong... mostly gurls man kay uhm.. mostly
    guy are soooo manhid judd.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast