Page 1 of 90 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default iSTORYA.NET Wishlist (post your suggestions here)

We always strive to improve and become better. One way of fast tracking our development is by soliciting ideas from the very people who make up iSTORYA.NET. So if you feel like there is something that iSTORYA should have, feel free to post it. We will study all suggestions and if they are feasible, we will implement them. We can't reward you with anything that glitters... so we will just make sure that everyone will know that the idea came from you.

this is a nice one, let me start.

1. an IRC server - i see the shoutbox full of chat logs where if converted to a IRC, it would be a big hit. i was even wondering that before i came here, why would a community this big doesn't even have an IRC server?

2. a complete overhaul at the technology section - ive always wanted to write guides for people. but the guides section only exists at the software and games section. i wanted to write guides for computer hardware and networking but a guide/how-to's section is not available on each of the sections.

another suggestion regarding post number 2 is that there should be a seperate section for games in the software and games section. what i meant about this is every game should have a seperate one. like, there should be a dota section in software and games. why i am writing this one is because there are lots of redundant "VS" dota-related threads. things should go the same on the other games too like cod4, MMORPGs, etc...

the same also applies to the network and internet section, pldt and globe should also have a seperate section too.

thats all

EDIT: please include the strikethrough bb code too!

new replies to your posts would be nice...

1. Reputation MOD - Ganahan lang ko magtan-aw ug forum nga naa ani hihi.
    2. Restructuring - Mentioned by personalmgt
    3. Separate thread for forum games, post count disabled.
    4. Contest Forum - mga random2x lang nga contest like signature of the week, etc etc.

Maynta dili na probationary hihihihi joke lang.

Quote Originally Posted by jungie View Post
    new replies to your posts would be nice...
    Hehe dugaya na ani nga issue oi. If the 'workarounds' won't work for you basin naa pa lain pa-agi mahimo si Daddy BeoR bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dondon2d View Post
    4. Contest Forum - mga random2x lang nga contest like signature of the week, etc etc.
    with our signatures disabled? ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by personalmgt View Post
    with our signatures disabled? ha ha ha
    OOPS! My bad

since the year is about to end, how about awards night or sumtin, if there is still time to poll and conduct surveys and ballots online. winners can have something that glitter below his/her name until the next awards night happens

type of awards: sample only
    best moderator
    cheapest sell in buy and sell
    best avatar
    mr popular member
    funniest entry in humor section
    the most helful member
    member with the most post for 2008
    etc etc

karma/reputation system para naa ta reference sa buy and sell just like tpc.

Blog Entries
    Keep the ideas flowing...

poldopunk, a Buy/Sell reputation system is already in the queue. Just waiting for further development of the plugin...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 90 123411 ... LastLast