Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

istorya.net store (physical store in an accessible location) where we have an option for istoryan seller to display their stuffs (only legal items) for sale and the buyer can pick-up and pay direct on-site, of course with certain percentage mark-up for the store. This will be a safer venue to transact business. the store can also offer to sell other merchandise and services to augment its income. One of the major objective is to establish a green society where members can freely give, exchange and sell their unused stuff rather than throwing them away. A fruitful year ahead to istorya.net - congrats!!

how about sa kadtong sa Gen. discussion nga "each member naay baller with the istorya.net name, thn naay username".. thn from junior member to cia.. at affordable price ra'.

Quote Originally Posted by maxim360 View Post
    istorya.net store (physical store in an accessible location) where we have an option for istoryan seller to display their stuffs (only legal items) for sale and the buyer can pick-up and pay direct on-site, of course with certain percentage mark-up for the store. This will be a safer venue to transact business. the store can also offer to sell other merchandise and services to augment its income. One of the major objective is to establish a green society where members can freely give, exchange and sell their unused stuff rather than throwing them away. A fruitful year ahead to istorya.net - congrats!!
    *Thank You*

Agree ko ani na suggestion. Fund-raising siguro ang foundation, especially with the sellers' participation.

Quote Originally Posted by pidch View Post
    how about larger inbox and outbox?thanks..
    if you need a larger inbox and outbox , you need to have a paid membership

I hope this coming year na ang mga free member maka butang pud ug footers.

peace in this site...=)

Merry Christmas! i wish there is a chatroom where it enables you to chat with individual members privately kinda like yahoo messenger or IRC

C.I.A. Premium Member sushikandi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1. Newbies shouldnt be allowed to post new thread. Why? Balik balik ilang inquiries and uban none sense, usually i lock ra pud sa mods. I suggest maka post cla ug new thread as Junior member. (Im not referring to the buy and sell section)

2. Chatbox - Time stamps, Private messaging chats

3. Higher rank than CIA lol like those who reached 10k oh dba mas mahibaw-an kinsa naniguwang or active

4. Istorya.net Iphone App / Istorya mobile - better browsing while on mobile

5 Mature Discussions - with password lol

6. Ma balik to ang sauna nga profile nga naay like and dislike if I remember correctly. For quick background check, more like the people suggested here on "reputation system".

My ultimate wish! Ma moderator ko haha

Happy holidays!
    Last edited by sushikandi; 12-25-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mo comment lang ko sush haaa??

Quote Originally Posted by sushikandi View Post

2. Chatbox - Time stamps, Private messaging chats
    naa mai time stamps ang mga messages sa chatbox.... makita lang siya kung imo eh view archives...

3. Higher rank than CIA lol like those who reached 10k oh dba mas mahibaw-an kinsa naniguwang or active
    IMO. this will only promote spamming..... like SOME people I know, they just posted something for the sake of post counts. I don't know if naa pa siguro mas labaw sa CIA dili unta siguro to siya mo hunong... mostly nonsense ang mga post... lol

6. Ma balik to ang sauna nga profile nga naay like and dislike if I remember correctly. For quick background check, more like the people suggested here on "reputation system".

Happy holidays!
    before sush.... and I'm sure mao napud na experience sa mga mods diri sauna..

it was back then called Karma Points... problem is... it was abused... people were clicking and clicking mostly on the negative karma... now the person got lots of negative karma was very aggravated...
    nya ni baws pud siya sa iyang ge GUESS nga nag negative karma niya... and that virus spread....

nag ginubatay na silag Negative karma... ang mga tao no-un imbis good mood makig storya nimu sa chat/threads.... Mga init na kaau ug ulo.... so I don't think maka tabang ni....

kung ganahan ka sa person... you can say something sa visitor messages man diba? (sa katong nag abli sa ilang VM) no need na ang anonymous merits..

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post

it was back then called Karma Points... problem is... it was abused... people were clicking and clicking mostly on the negative karma... now the person got lots of negative karma was very aggravated...
    nya ni baws pud siya sa iyang ge GUESS nga nag negative karma niya... and that virus spread....

nag ginubatay na silag Negative karma... ang mga tao no-un imbis good mood makig storya nimu sa chat/threads.... Mga init na kaau ug ulo.... so I don't think maka tabang ni....

kung ganahan ka sa person... you can say something sa visitor messages man diba? (sa katong nag abli sa ilang VM) no need na ang anonymous merits..
    For the sake of discussion lang ha.

How about kung dili' ang user ang naay like/dislike, but instead, ang post/comment mismo?
    Kalimtan na lang ang user's rating para dili' ma-abusaran.

(Example: Thank You)
    http://hphotos-ash2.fbcdn.net/hs519....2_378734_o.jpg

(Example: Groan)
    http://hphotos-ash1.fbcdn.net/hs808...._4066919_o.jpg

11.    Advertisement

Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast