Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

tampo pod ko heheh...

1. Reputation MOD - with this man gud mailhan nimo kung kinsa to MOD nga taas ug reputaion but this does not mean nga motaas ang level nimo.members mao mag contribute sa imoha nga reputation mas dali maihan tong mga respitado nga user.
    2. Contest Board - murag daghan na gyud grahpics dri sa atoa barangay, mas maau cgro maglingaw lingaw ta ug palabwanay bah, like mga 2d, 3d. makatabang pod ni enhance sa katong mga newbies nya mahagit tong mga pittbull na hehehe.

maaung buntag bosing BeoR..

1. Rep Mod.
    2. Sigs? Hey, it is a wishlist after all hehehe...

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    As for guides ... write them and we'll see how far that goes.

A separate sub forum for certain games is a negative. You may feel that you have a million redundant posts now, but how many different aspects of DoTA can really be discussed without being redundant? ... we get a forum full of redundant threads instead of redundant threads we can simply lock and direct people to a more appropriate thread. As I said in the FAQ ... they may be important to you, but they aren't important subjects for the vast majority of users. Forums need to have a broad scope for the most part.

IRC is a negative. It was done. It died. People like being able to access iSTORYA on the web not with a separate IRC client. We do not want to use java to be able to access an IRC server. We do not want to waste resources to implement a web based ajax solution to an IRC server for technical reasons (web based ajax would mean everyone gets the same IP and we are very unlikely to get an I Line from any IRC server). We also do not want to run our own IRC server because that would waste server resources and would require us to actually be on IRC to maintain the server as IRCops. Right now only I and BeoR have complete access to the server and IRC is an unnecessary security risk.

Contests are gimmicks that we don't need IMO. If you want to do contests, suggest them as part of the Christmas party or EB or whatever.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yeah, keep the ideas flowing.

well explained vern. i understand either.

i'll be writing the guides starting now. hoping i could publish them by next week

edit: darn, we wont be having a thread named "TEH IRC FUNNY QUOTEZ"

- Programming Contest

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosOrb View Post
    - Programming Contest
    Something that caters to the few and not the many. Feel free to start a contest, but this will only happen if it is user initiated.

custom title? hehe

wipe out all the infractions

new iStorya tshirt design contest for 2009

there is already arts & literature
    so as technology section.

a science section perhaps.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast