Page 47 of 440 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipro comments

hiring ba ang wipro karon ug dli medical account?

Quote Originally Posted by labzebu View Post
    hiring ba ang wipro karon ug dli medical account?
    i'm not sure sa cebu site but they are definitely hiring people for non-med accounts sa manila site

Quote Originally Posted by chinamorena View Post
    i'm not sure sa cebu site but they are definitely hiring people for non-med accounts sa manila site
    my friend got hired on monday. she's starting na tomorrow. energy company daw sa canada... mudawat ba ang wipro ug walk in?

Quote Originally Posted by labzebu View Post
    my friend got hired on monday. she's starting na tomorrow. energy company daw sa canada... mudawat ba ang wipro ug walk in?

ATCO na cya. yap dawat ug walk in, mas maayo pa walk in kay interview dayon den makahibaw dayon ka sa result if pasar ba ka or dli.

i see. If Im not mistaken and if you know about it, the new account in Quezon City site is BT right? I was actually hired by them to be a pioneer, I dont think I can handle 70-80calls/per day. hehe... thanks for the info
    i think so...

ATCO na bro...

Quote Originally Posted by radiostar View Post
    i think so...

ATCO na bro...
    sis here uy. hehe... pero thanks sa info.

Quote Originally Posted by regxxx View Post
    @ radiostar
    Thank you for the reply
    kaso di po ako naka intindi ng cebuano, pwede po tagalog or english? hehehe
    tsaka british telecom po ba yung 15calls/day? baket konti?
    and yung about toxic - stressful po ba or nakaka burnout yung work
    @regxxx: share ko lang mga insights ko sa cmpany ha.. been there for two years ka batch kami nang company... hehehe.... yung sabi ni radiostar na 15 calls per shift, siguro part timer siya.. if you ask me, i can say toxic ang bt specially sa LOB na 156 talaga kasi sa tenure mo, lalong tataas ang number of calls na ma receive mo. yung minimum number of calls for newly trained agents is 70calls per shift. pag tatagal ka tataas din yan as far as i remember 80-90 calls na kami per shift... hahay.. sobrang stressful.. yung sweldo, ay parang regular na call center din lang.. wala akong magandang comments sa wipro. basta pangit lahat ang style nila...

@sleepwalker: ganun ba? so I made the right choice pala not to choose wipro. maraming salamat sa feedback bro

Quote Originally Posted by regxxx View Post
    @sleepwalker: ganun ba? so I made the right choice pala not to choose wipro. maraming salamat sa feedback bro
    you'll never know unless you try. each person has its own opinion about the company. if they dont like their job, then of course they will really say bad about the company, but if they like what they are doing and they are happy with it, then, they will also say good things. better yet, try to join with the company first then that's the time you can say really if indeed you made the right choice or not.

think about it, if they are receiving such number of calls a day and they dont like what they are doing, why are they still connected with the company? right?? IMHO.

@luke0917
    point taken ma'am. but things is I cant take calls in such numbers as he described. . . hehehe I've been in a call center for a while now and i pefer accounts that dont have much number of calls like tech support. . . thanks for the feedback

11.    Advertisement