Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4754555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight

nice jud ang twilight =]

Pag ka korny aning salidaha oi!

Suzz!!!

Puro rman babaye ganahan ani........ Mahay ko ng tanaw ko ani oi!

@ Damnsel Jeny

You are absolutely 100% right on the money!

According to Stephen King, “Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people… The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.”

I am a harry potter fan and I was actually planning to watch Twilight but when I heard Twilight movie got released the day HP6 was supposed to be released, and that HP6 was moved to July 15, that was it.

I only saw parts of the movie and my god, it was really corny. I'm an Anne Rice fan too and I find the twilight series to be an insult to the word "vampire".

nice ang ending ani bya according sa akng na read na book: Breaking Dawn...kumbati sad oi...

the movie sucks. i don't understand all the craziness about it.

nakabasa ko sa tanan 4 books ani and i really enjoyed reading both twilight and breaking dawn....medyo boring bitaw ang new moon og eclipse......but when i saw the twilight movie, na disappointed ko kay it didn't do justice sa libro.....kon wala ko kabasa daan, dili jud ko makasabot.....medyo kulang pud ang pag emote sa mga characters....in fairness though, cutie jud si edward and surprisingly si jasper (jackson rathbone) pud....hahay*** hope mas nindot na ang next movie ani.....

asa diay na paliton ang book sa twilight ganahan kaau ko ana...

sa National bookstore pa reserve lang nya para matawagan ka..

Quote Originally Posted by cuttie_angel View Post
    nice ang ending ani bya according sa akng na read na book: Breaking Dawn...kumbati sad oi...

if you're talking about the last pages sa breaking dawn..I think im not gonna agree.. how many pages of just talking, bati kaayo. Akong pinaka ganahan eclipse, at least naay action gamay.

Quote Originally Posted by ayzcandybar View Post
    .medyo kulang pud ang pag emote sa mga characters.....
    pinaka kuwangan ug emote kay si Kristen Stewart. Yes, fit kaayo niya ang description ni Bella, but her acting sucks big time. Danielle Panabaker would have been good for the role of bella

n fairness though, cutie jud si edward and surprisingly si jasper (jackson rathbone) pud

Rob Pattinson was cute when he played Cedric sa harry potter, kay he was younger then. Pero karon, honestly eeww, magkatiguwang na siya magka anam na siyag ka batig nawng and I'm sure naa pay lain actor dinha bagay sa description ni edward na HANDSOME... gi dali dali jud nila ang twilight.

hope mas nindot na ang next movie ani.....
    Honestly para nako New Moon ang pinaka boring na libro sa twilight series. Bati man gani ang twilight unsa nalang kaha ang new moon.

no offense sa mga twilight fans

11.    Advertisement

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4754555657585960 ... LastLast