Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading

Default Re: Forex trading

Quote Originally Posted by chef_roi View Post
    BOJ consistently buying billions, yes its true because they want to the rate. thats why as you can see the rate is very low, almost same na sa iya support level which is 75.46. so there govt will do somthing to pull it again.

bro ga trade ka forex? pila spread ninyo?
    I don't really much focus on TA but I know the reasons why regardless dli ko gaka trade ana na pair... Since their last intervention, wa nakakuha ug support ang jpy sa g20...so instead of buying hundreds of billions at once (BOJ intervention spikes), they buy only by billions at a time, that's why na broke ba ang kampo support which I forgot what level... Last time my little birds told me, they were hiding thier moves by using multiple banks to execute their buys. One reason nag rise ang EU kay they were buying the crosses sa EJ. At the end of the day, wa ko kbaw if they were able to defend a support level since nag close shop ko early since namatay ang vol sa akong pair ug holiday sd sa US... and I'm too lazy to opened a chart during weekends to check if they were successful sa ilang operations.

about sa spreads, commision based mn gd ko so gamay jd ang spread. The bigger the volume the lower the commisssions ihatag pero that's not really important here.

Sorry murag dugay nako wala kareply ani na thread. I think I remember somebody asking about hedging. Well Binary Options can be a hedge against forex positions. Depende sa binary option expiry date.

Quote Originally Posted by rescyth View Post
    Ah nindota! so imo kay binary or imo na pang hedge/SL?
    It depends upon what kind of trading you are doing. Forex trading proper wala man guy limitations on when ka mu exit. Binary options naa so the risk factor is higher if you hedge with BO. Mas daku lang hinuon ang reward percentage na makuha nimo if BO expires within the money.

Maayo kay naa di BO trader dri.. cgi ko ug basa sa chart bro ba dli mn ko kasabot..hehehe atot kaayo oi! unsa imo broker bro? naa ka ilhan nga broker nga naa demo? asa ka nag kat-on sa pag basa sa chart bro? libug mn gud kong kanus ka mo "call" ug "put"

dri di ko mag basa2x sa BO bro: binaryoptionsdaily.com

signup here for an account sa tradesmarter. naa na demo account so you can try out your skills. Binary Options - Binary Trading | Forex Options Platform | TradeSmarter - I usually use mt4 to base my entries and exits. dugay dugay nako studying charts.

cgi bro daghan salamat..

A crazy whiplash that stopped a trade. Hehe just wanted to share:

Footsteps to a Trading Journey: Sudden Stop

hi im seeking for advice from experts about forex im into this site called easyforex but still dont have any idea of playing

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin238 View Post
    hi im seeking for advice from experts about forex im into this site called easyforex but still dont have any idea of playing
    Kadugay na nako wala naka post hehe...It's ggood to be back and I'll try to revive the thread Anyways, calvin I can recommend a good book for you to start. Its a story/novel book that gives you a good idea what forex is in a fictional story format. A very good read.

Adventures of a Currency Trader: A Fable about Trading, Courage, and Doing the Right Thing (Wiley Trading): Rob Booker: 9780470049488: Amazon.com: Books

If you already grasp the basics, you can then read the next book I recommend: High Probability Trading strategies.

High Probability Trading Strategies

From there on, You can develop your own style of trading

nindot ky nakita jud kog group of forex trader dri sa cebu I'm new in this industry and been playing the demo trading.. i know marami pa akong kakaining bigas. I hope you guys will help by giving insight to those who are interested in forex market like me. By the way gusto ko lang malaman ano yung stoploss and take profit in simple term,.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast